Food...BAM!

Tools    

Goodf3lla- what's a "pot noodle"? - sounds like our good ol' mac-n-cheese wherein you boil and Drain the noodles before adding a little margarine and dry cheese sauce.

Buttermilk pancakes are the best. Potato pancakes are gross but i know i may be outnumbered in that opinion.
I've had the greatest "blue corn pancakes" at a mexican restaurant here.

Silver- Buttermilk is slightly soured milk. if you need buttermilk but only have regular milk, you can "sour" it by adding a little lemon juice.
it's used to add more flavor and body. some people drink Buttermilk straight up. i couldn't stop gagging long enough to get a glass up to my lips! i'd rather use it to clean a pig.

gone
http://www.potnoodle.co.uk/

It's this pot, with noodles and sauce and veggie, depending on what flavour you buy, you boil the kettle and pour the water and stir and you have your pot noodle all cooked! but it's too difficult to get right...

If you pour too much water into the noodles, they don't become noodles, it becomes noodle soup, too little water and the bottom stays powdery!

The content is not always the same and you have to train yourself to become a judge of how much water you must pour in depending how much is in your pot! (pot luck!)

Now With Moveable Parts
Pot noodles?!
Buttermilk Pancakes?!
WHA?!

Toose...make me something.

This might become my favorite thread.

I'm a chef so if anyone needs tips, advice, a recipe, or different take on a traditional one let me know. I'm a passionate foodie, love to cook and eat, and talk about food in general.

I haven't created too many things but I did do a great wrap once

Spinach tortilla
Spinach leaves
Tostitios Spinach Dip
Croutons
Grilled Chicken

Hmm I can't remember what else. Maybe Feta Cheese.

I haven't created too many things but I did do a great wrap once

Spinach tortilla
Spinach leaves
Tostitios Spinach Dip
Croutons
Grilled Chicken

Hmm I can't remember what else. Maybe Feta Cheese.
Next time try a sun dried tomato wrap instead. Would taste nice with all your spinach toppings.

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
I love to cook! I make a mean pork chop on the charcoal grill in the summer time. Use a mustard/brown sugar/apple cider vinegar slather to both soak it in before hand and brush on while grilling. Then I make a copy cat Chic-Fil-A sauce to dip it in with mayo/mustard/honey/lemon juice/bbq. So flipping good. As a side for that I like asparagus grilled with butter and garlic sauce, blue cheese and bacon mashed potatoes (made with crumbled blue cheese and real bacon bits), and garlic toast. We like garlic in this house.

chicken breast, duck, raven, cheese,

I catered for a party so munched some on what I made. Did a few different flavors of chicken wings with assorted dipping sauces, Swedish meatballs, tortilla chips with three kinds of dips, two different large pans of nachos, potato salad, deviled eggs, assorted grilled kebabs with veggies, two fruit trays with amaretto and honey yogurt dipping sauces, two veggie trays with blue cheese and ranch, jalapeno poppers with cream cheese, steak quesadillas, sausage cheese balls, spinach artichoke and feta cheese ball, and stuffed mushrooms. For dessert I did brownies, assorted cookies, peanut butter balls, and chocolate coffee mousse cups.

I would've been more original but the boss is the boss.

First recipe from the American Magnolia Bakery book turned out good, raspberry jam cream cheese buns. Prob helped I had a set of cup measuring spoons that an American friend sent me as we do everything in weight over here.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	435.0 KB
ID:	19887  

Really nice AS. That's my picture of the ones I made. I've never included cream cheese in a sponge mix before but it made the cake lovely and soft and the jam swirled in gave them a nice tartness. They're all gone anyway so they must've been ok!

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Those look so delicious, Christine. I've always been a better baker than cook. I'll have to try something like that sometime.