So I finally saw the movie and there are three plot points I do not understand if someone can help me.

WARNING: "SPOILERS" spoilers below
Why didn't Madeliene tell Bond it was his daughter. What was her reason for keeping it from him?

At the point in the story where Bond first finds out about the daughter, both he and Madeleine are still more or less on the outs in terms of a personal relationship (the last time they saw each other he thought she had betrayed him and was putting her on a train with the line "you'll never see me again") and are only forced together due to professional demands - this would explain her reluctance to admit the truth to him at first.

Also, why did Bond think the villain's weapon had to be destroyed NOW instead of waiting till he got off the island? Why now? What was going to happen? There were ships sailing there to collect the weapon, but wouldn't it have taken longer for them to get there and get the weapon, than 10 minutes for example?

The plan was always going to be to destroy the weapon since it was too dangerous to be allowed to exist.

Also do they ever explain why Nomi is annoyed with Bond all the time? It seems like they wrote her that way, just for the sake it, but he never really did anything to her to put her on edge with him, unless I missed it?

It makes sense for a younger agent who still believes that the job is worth doing to look at the older agent who quits again and again with some degree of contempt, and that's before he turns down the chance to work with her and MI6 in order to do the Cuba mission with the CIA in a way that involves him actively working against her.