MoFo Fantasy Baseball 2022 - The Season

Tools    

FINALLY got a quality start, thank you Kevin Gausman.

That's great. Nothing better than being part of the Machine. Me, I'm gonna hold out. Hold out for the entire season. No Qs's for me. FIGHT THE POWER!

Eh, we've all got guys like that, I churned through a few early I wish I could have back.

While I'd love to be wrong, I suspect he'll come way back down to earth.

A system of cells interlinked
Sedai's offense pretty down so far this year.
FIFY!

And that Ward cut could really shoot me in the foot. Problems of a first place team.
I should be having those problems soon enough.

I draft 2 or 3 guys every year that I'm just going to drop. No matter what. It's really just timing more often than not. Some of them go on to be good to great sometimes . That's how it goes.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I draft 2 or 3 guys every year that I'm just going to drop. No matter what. It's really just timing more often than not. Some of them go on to be good to great sometimes . That's how it goes.
I have like 3 players I keep waiting to do something but can't quite cut them. I see Gallo has come to life since I dropped him.

A system of cells interlinked
I'd pay real money for some mother effing hits!
1000x this.

Talk about a cold April. Judge is the only guy showing up to hit on my team. Well, him and some beardo I picked up on the wire...

Acuna came back early and stole two bases. What a lovely surprise.

Less lovely is Tucker sitting, so I notice just in time to bench him, and then he hits a pinch-hit homer. Dusty Baker, I didn't need more ways to dislike you.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Acuna came back early and stole two bases. What a lovely surprise.

Less lovely is Tucker sitting, so I notice just in time to bench him, and then he hits a pinch-hit homer. Dusty Baker, I didn't need more ways to dislike you.
Wow, looks like his luck is turning around.

No bad feelings, Boegarts and Springer.

Eh, he went like 0-for-5 the day after our trade went through, too, but yeah I expect a bounce back.

But yeah Xander went nuts for you just the other day. I've got him on my other team, which is how I like to psychologically protect myself when giving up a great player like him.

Glad the Reds didn't convince Bauer to stick around, whew boy.