I'll judge your taste in movies

Tools    

You have bad taste.

Ball of Fire was outdone by both The Lady Eve and Baby Face.

Barbara Stanwyck is a huge talent that can shine a lot brighter than ball of fire. She is my favorite actress and that movie was recommended to me but was unavailable, after waiting two years to watch it I was sorely let down.

There's a lot of boring, slow paced, movies in your top 10, stuck in their day rather than possessing a timeless quality. While I can appreciate many of those movies as a film aficionado the average viewer would be hard pressed to make it through all 10.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	barbara.jpg
Views:	1033
Size:	155.0 KB
ID:	23668  

My turn to analyze Fosters films. You're a pretender who actually likes crappy ass CG blockbuster Hollywood tripe..AND you threw in Laurence of Arabia just to impress us...I'm not impressed.

My turn to analyze Fosters films. You're a pretender who actually likes crappy ass CG blockbuster Hollywood tripe..AND you threw in Laurence of Arabia just to impress us...I'm not impressed.
*laughs*

Originally Posted by Iroquois

I don't think people would judge my top 10 fairly. Can you actually say you seen all 10?

Looks like I offended you. I thought I was clear about the whole judgement thing in post 1. It's just for fun.

But it's not Disney. They are both French films. I think 4 of my top 10 are in English, the rest are in a foreign language.

Sure whatever....
Taste's good but very bloody and twisted.

I'd say you have a 50/50 shot with the average viewer due to the violent and graphic nature.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	brains.jpg
Views:	694
Size:	49.1 KB
ID:	23669  

Citizen Rules --

You are a passionate film snob who cares only about your own taste. You don't care about what everyone else is into, or even what other film snobs deem "the best." You truly believe in your own style, and your style is old, classic films. You are quite fond of women's pictures. Some people probably have suspected you of being gay. You were probably close to your mother. You are a romantic soul, but you have probably had disappointments in love. You believe in old values and you have faith in humanity. You get along better with women than you do men. However, as evidenced by the fact that Citizen Kane comes first in your list, you believe that a man always comes first before the gals, especially when that man is you. You want to be recognized as the top dog, while you swarm yourself with a posse of doting female companions who also share your old world values.