Colin Farrell

Tools    

"I missed... I never miss."
Anyone as crazy about him as I am?

Hm. Some, I suppose. I ain't one of them. He's okay. Was excellent in Minority Report, but lacking somewhat in The Recruit, and not much better in Daredevil. Something was definitely lacking in both.

You didn't like him in The Recruit? I loved that movie despite the fact that I still have no idea what the plot is...

Farrel can act, it just depends on the part.
I really knew him originally from Minority Report, and then, he moved onto The Recruit, which I think he did an ok job. No complaints here though. In Daredevil, his role as Bullseye to me was annoying. I don't know what it was, but it struck my nerve.
Now the best for last....Phone Booth. This film, which was supposed to be released before The Recruit, is Farrell's best film he has made yet.

Er... Phonebooth hasn't been released yet, so how would you know if it was his best? Have you seen Tigerland, Hart's War, or American Outlaws? I haven't, but from what I've heard about Tigerland, I'd say that would probably be one of his best.

I have seen American outlaws....he's in it? Never noticed . Have to double check.
I have seen Phone Booth.....I see others as well before they are released. I'm not gonna go through the whole deal. If you wanna know just pm me.

Hi
Colin Farrell is god.
I realized that after Daredevil, I liked him in that a lot.

Originally posted by Yoda
God needs a shave.
You need to shut up.

Colin Farrell was definitely at his best in Tigerland, which I found to be a suprisingly good [I thought it was excellent actually] film about boot camp. "Hey let's not become friends, Jim. You could be dead tomorrow and I'd miss you too much."

He was fine in Minority Report, although it wasn't really his film, and he knew that, we knew that, who cares what he was like? Really?

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
Colin Farrell....No realtion to Will by the way.
Good actor, Minority Report was good yes and I saw the Recruit-I actually liked it. He seems like a solid actor.
Has anyone seen the Phone booth? Just wondering how it is.
The guy is very premiscuous towards women and he going to be a father....Way to Go Colin!!!!

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
Not that bad for a drunk. Minority Report is wicked awesome.

Moviefan20, Phone Booth is one of the best films so far this year. It's a strictly must-see! It has been made before he fully become well known so it goes to show ya' how great of an actor he really is.

A novel adaptation.
...wuh?

You know, getting well known doesn't render you a bad actor, man. You say, "He made it before he was famous, so it proves he's good" or whatever. Yeah, and I bet before you saw Phone Booth you thought he'd gotten famous through being crap.