Hello all....BullTaco Says Hello

Tools    

-=fReAkIn dVd nUtZ=-
Just wanted to say hi to everyone....I have been looking for a site to talk Movies and especially DVD's with freaks like myself.

I have a decent start on my collection...but looking through some of yours I feel very underdressed persay....LOL

Anyway looking foward to meeting you all...

Let the fun begin!

Hi Taco and welcome…

This should be interesting…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Greetings and salutations, hope you become as addicted to this forum as me!!!!
Must sleep, make the bad forum go away!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Originally Posted by BullTaco
to talk Movies and especially DVD's with freaks like myself.
the word 'freak' was a bit uncalled for

Enjoy your stay

-=fReAkIn dVd nUtZ=-
We are what we are..aint we?

LOL

Welcome Home, BullTaco...

...I had a 350 when I was about 11/12.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

-=fReAkIn dVd nUtZ=-
LOL....You talkin about the motorcyle eh LordSlaytan??

hehe Long story where this nic came from but it has nothing to do about the motorcycles...although they do have some nice stuff!

The People's Republic of Clogher
Tacitus says hello too...

Welcome.

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Hey Taco, very interesting username. You will have to share that story sometime. So what are some of your favorite movies?

-=fReAkIn dVd nUtZ=-
Man....favs are so many...

I would start off with the Star Wars Saga...followed closely by the LOTR Trilogy...

Pulp Fiction
Spaceballs

That would be a start...hehehe

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Hi.

I'm the guy who posts from time to time, but rarely comes on and stuff like that cause I forget about this site and haven't watched any spectacular movies in a good time.

Bye
We're soldiers. Soldiers don't go to hell. It's war. Soldiers, they kill other soldiers. We're in a situation where everybody involved knows the stakes. And if you're gonna accept those stakes... You gotta do certain things. It's business, we're soldiers. We follow codes... Orders.

Randomly visiting for now
Hey Bulltaco,

Welcome to Mofo and yes we are movie freaks, because if we weren't then we'd get enough enjoyment from talking to people around us about movies. BUt NOOO we want more: complex discussions about how much we love cheese in the 'nothing thread' or even latin sayings that have no real use except humour (my personal touch)......well I didn't say we weren't well rounded. But freaks we remain......please don't look at ME!!

-=fReAkIn dVd nUtZ=-
Well it seems I have deemed this one of my daily spots now...so I guess you all with have to put up with all the Bull.

LMAO!!