Favorite fart scene

Tools    

Spies Like Us

I'm all about spraying farts

None compare to the bean dinner scene in Blazing Saddles. All others are imitators.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
None compare to the bean dinner scene in Blazing Saddles. All others are imitators.
End of conversation

Originally Posted by jrs
Its almost funnier without the visuals.

"More beans, Mr. Taggert?"
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I always got a laugh when Cash's cellmate in Tango and Cash farted.

there was also the contest in Scooby-Doo between Scooby and Shaggy

Slackers
That red-headed guy farts on the person's pillow. That's my style.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Philip Seymour Hoffman in " Along came Polly ";
" I just sharted! "
" What "
" Its when you push too hard and a little bit of **** comes out! "

Crude, but boy did I laugh!!!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Oh! I just remembered one that always had me in stitches when I was a kiddie...

The "ass on fire fart" moment in Caveman.

Or the entire Terrence and Phillip movie in South Park, the movie

Neutral Milk Hotel
Im Pretty Fond of the one In the Nutty Proffesor. Me and my brother use to laugh at that movie nonstop.
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

Dumb and Dumber when Lloyd was on the toilet from Harry spiking his tea with exlax HAHAHAAHHA! that scene has me dying

its rather obvious its mel brooks blazeing saddles when ther all eating beans around the campfire unrivailed

-=fReAkIn dVd nUtZ=-
vert tivo files
Originally Posted by Beyonder
Dumb and Dumber when Lloyd was on the toilet from Harry spiking his tea with exlax HAHAHAAHHA! that scene has me dying
Thsi would have my vote.

Bulls DVD Collection
Its a start....all I like is finishing!

Hollywood Knights (1980) tends to stick out in my mind for some reason, was it the National Anthem or ABC's that was peformed via farting?

Oh yeah unrelated but still sticks in my memory: "Lawrence , Lawrence of Arabia , He's an English guy . He came to fight the Turkish ! "

Come on people!!! What about Harold and Kumar with those twins!!! I couldn't breathe!!! "you sunk my battle****!"
We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of uppers, downers, laughers, screamers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case ofbeer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.