Yet another DVD Collection thread....

Tools    

-=fReAkIn dVd nUtZ=-
Well I have been reading about everyones collection and getting some feedback...I like the idae so I thought I would try my collection on you all....

I know its mostly personal taste..but I would love to hear what you all have to say about my modest collection.

You can check it out in the link in my sig.

Thank you all in advance for your opinions!!

Bulls DVD Collection
Its a start....all I like is finishing!

The People's Republic of Clogher
Not a bad collection. I'm guessing you have kids.

Now, go and buy some Gilliam....

yea i noticed those barny's in there too. Do u have a little secret
well there are a few in there that i like but just like you said its personal taste so im not gonna say its bad just because I dont like it

Originally Posted by BullTaco
I know its mostly personal taste..but I would love to hear what you all have to say about my modest collection.
From a quick scan, about the only movie I noticed older than 1975 or so is The Wizard of Oz. Here are some sure-fire classics you should be looking to add: Casablanca, Lawrence of Arabia, The Treasure of the Sierra Madre, North by Northwest, Chinatown, The Maltese Falcon, Young Frankenstein, His Girl Friday, The Godfather, The Godfather Part II, Cool Hand Luke, The Bridge on the River Kwai, Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb....stuff like that. You should have every film Humphrey Bogart ever appeared in on your shelf before even one movie starring Rob Schneider. Dig?

It is at least a little heartening to see things as depraved as Saw and Cheech & Chong's Nice Dreams along side the Left Behind flicks and the Care Bears, but Dude, they made thousands of timelessly magnificent films between 1910 and 1975. Find them.

Thank you all in advance for your opinions!!
Yeah, yeah: you're welcome.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Hey, any collection with Blue's Clues can't be all bad... at least according to my 11 month old niece...

Seriously though, it's a nice start...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

-=fReAkIn dVd nUtZ=-
Well well....I asked for opinions...and I got em....and I love it!!! Yes I do have children...as you can tell....sorry if I buy it I put it in my database....as far as ther older movies...I am most definately a newb when it comes to the classics. I am as you can see a new classics kind of guy.....but I buy dvds from Wal Mart, Ebay, Amazon etc...

I agree I need to get some older ones in there but my family demans the new ones...LOL.... I do appreciate you opions and comments....I really do.

kepp it going!! I know I would take flak about the Barneys....forgot about the barbie one...and just so you know...I will be adding a BRAT movie...its hwat my 4 year old little girl got for her surprise this weekend!!!!!! hehehe

And Holden Pike: What do you mean when you see Care Bears next to Left Behing and Cheech and Chong.....just because they are so different? Just curious about that statement....I have an open mind...and am always confused!!!

-=fReAkIn dVd nUtZ=-
LOL...never thought about like that....that is some funny shot!!!