Movies you couldn't even finish.

Tools    

No clue what this was about & had neither the time nor patience to find out.

90 minutes in and I'm checking out. The pace and intensity of every scene is just too much for 3 hours....
This is the correct answer. The story just wasn't there for a 3 hour movie. Pure exhibition and not very interesting.

Psychopathic Psychiatrist

.) I expected The Transporter* to fight a bigass Shark with mma-moves and karate-kicks and got disappointed with a boring wannabe-kewl movie who took itself way too serious.

.) I already found JURRASSIC PARK boring and i generally find dinosaurs to be rather boring too, i mean...we are still talking about lifeforms who were born on this planet and no fancy, slimy aliens here.

.) WTF? That shark in the movie is absolutely not as big as it looks like on that poster! IT´S FAKE!

*Jason Statham actually is The Transporter and The Transporter is Jason Statham! Every character Jason Statham was playing after The Transporter, was actually just The Transporter again. Jason Statham also doesn´t really "act" because he just plays himself (The Transporter!) the whole time.

No clue what this is about.

Too bad, X is great. It made me realize jenna Ortega was going to be a star

You couldn't finish The Crow, Corax? (Did you get to the violent parts?)
It's one of my favorite comic book movies for a comic I never read!
I paid money. I sat in a theater. I'm pretty sure I "got it." I just didn't like it. It was simultaneously too saccharine ("It can't rain every day!") and too dark (in that "14-year-old's goth phase" sense of the word). The acting was bad, the writing was bad, the world was comical. I had better things to do (like sneak into another movie), so I did.

I also walked out of this one.

Blood on the Mountain (1974)

I didn't read that fine print and accidentally rented this documentary. I don't care much for documentaries. Watched 30 seconds of it.

Psychopathic Psychiatrist

The Man Who Wasn't There (2001)

I thought maybe it would be some clever play on the title or like a Twilight Zone deal but couldnt get into it. Pressed stop about 20-30 minutes in. I will try another BBT movie.

I do like Jack Lowden very much, I like war movies & I like WWI poetry. But I just wasn’t in the mood for something so heavy.

The Rendezvous of Deja Vu (2013)
a leftist French film where the word of the day is revolution
Not liking the tone or message here, real pacifist hippie stuff in a bad way.
Dont like political films pressed stop
I like the title though

I couldn't finish the passion of Christ. I am a Christian and seeing Jesus suffering so much pains me too much to continue watching.

Broadcast News (1987) boring, got 20 minutes into it and realized it was a 2 hour+ movie and said to myself, I am not sitting through this. Network was much better right off the bat, maybe I should re-watch that one.

The Big Chill (1983)

Alphaville (1965)
The movie has a great opening scene with a dark atmosphere that reminded me a lot of an apartment and its surrounding area I used to live in, so I was hooked, but then the terribly abrasive narrators voice forced me to fast forward through all the narrated parts. I figured it was a mystery because it difficult to get a grasp on the story. The main character is a news reporter apparently and loves taking photos with his pocket cam. But then halfway through at the swimming scene I turned it off and said no, this movie too unreal and ridiculous. But that opening scene made me feel like it was 2000/2001 all over again, my late night excursions.