Movies You Selected Because of a Face of an Actress

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I'll be browsing movies people rate/review, and some insert posters, and for some reason, I can pick em just by the face, but it's rare that this happens. "The Forest For The Trees" is one. "Paradise: Love"... "Dance In The Rain" was one I just saw, which is a pretty far out there movie. And all were great. I know there's another, but I can't think of it.

Do you mean a movie poster with an actress' face that caught our attention and so then we watched the movie because of that image? Yes I've done that.

But more often I will like an actress and will watch a bunch of their movies. With Gloria Grahame and Susan Hayward I made it a point to watch every single movie they ever made. Though neither actress really had any stunning movie posters.

depends on the genre...

I have seen some crappy movies because I had a crush on an actor.
Some of the actors:

Bradley Cooper

Goran Visnjic

William Hurt

Idris Elba

Sergi Lopez
to name a few.

I tried looking that up but can't find it, you got a link to the IMDB page?
I'll try and find it

OMG that would be all kinds of intimidating, talk about making a guy feel small!
My dogs met a huge female Great Dane the other day. Little Rudy went behind her and got up on his hind legs to get a sniff. He got down and had a big smile on his face. I see a correlation.

My dogs met a huge female Great Dane the other day. Little Rudy went behind her and got up on his hind legs to get a sniff. He got down and had a big smile on his face. I see a correlation.
You might like this one then:

Unfortunately that scene never happens in the movie.

I was interested in multiple personality disorder, but Sally Field's face only made me want to watch it more.

(I seem to remember another ad for the movie in the TV guide with Sally depicted in her various personalities... and a couple of them were kind of attractive!)

I just wish "Sybil" had a personality named Gidget!

P.S. Still one of my favorite theme songs.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Do you mean a movie poster with an actress' face that caught our attention and so then we watched the movie because of that image? Yes I've done that.

But more often I will like an actress and will watch a bunch of their movies. With Gloria Grahame and Susan Hayward I made it a point to watch every single movie they ever made. Though neither actress really had any stunning movie posters.

For me, it has been posters, but if it's a foreign movie I have no clue about, and if I think a woman's face is 'unique', I'd probably check it out.