Documentaries

Tools    

Moderately interesting.

Excellent documentary.

Sequel to the above. Also excellent.

Very interesting documentary from France. The petite fille, Sasha, was born a boy, but has always felt that she is a girl. Now in the 3rd grade & her mama bear mother has finally convinced Sasha’s school to, essentially, let her be a girl.

Sasha has a difficult road ahead of her as her mother tells us. Her gender dysphoria will need to be addressed in many ways. Prior to the onset of puberty Sasha will need steroids so that she doesn’t begin to physically resemble a boy.

It’s all very complicated, but she has a devoted family to get her through this.

Sasha is a darling little girl who revels in all things girly.

World-famous chef Yotam Ottolenghi teams up with the Metropolitan Museum of Art to showcase desserts from various master chefs. Quite interesting. He’s an interesting guy originally from Israel with British citizenship.

Loved this & will see it again. Housing projects in Motherwell, Scotland & focusing on one particular group of very young teens. (Who act much older than they are.)

Such a weird documentary. I finished it though it was super tiresome.

Im not big into non-historical documentaries (preferring Discovery channel, History channel, scholarly podcasts) but the one that sticks out in the political realm is Super Size Me where the host eats nothing but McDonalds for a month and documents his health decline.

A hot mess. I’m not sufficiently interested in Kilmer so bailed out PDQ.

Weird & weirder.

So utterly confusing. Couldn’t make heads or tails of it.

Interesting. She’s a nice lady though I can’t recall ever seeing her in anything.

A father “interviews” his daughter on her 2nd birthday & her following 16 birthdays until she turns 18. Touching & sweet.

Very interesting documentary. A man for many years has been looking for his sister’s murderer.

Very interesting documentary from Netflix. A family’s pain & suffering when their little girl becomes very I’ll with CRPS & eventually the parents are blamed. It’s actually a nightmare & not uncommon in America.