2019 Mofo Film Awards - Nominations

Tools    

Deadline April 1st....I'm going to watch at least all the Best Picture Nominations. I just picked up Joker from my library and recently watched 1917.

I predict Parasite will sweep the 2019 Mofo Film Awards

With the 'mixed bag' award - I saw about 20 movies from 2019 that fit the description. So am I voting for the best one of those 20? Or the worst one?
Vote for the most mixed baggish.

Deadline April 1st....I'm going to watch at least all the Best Picture Nominations. I just picked up Joker from my library and recently watched 1917.

I predict Parasite will sweep the 2019 Mofo Film Awards
What’d you think of 1917?

you are more than welcome to campaign for certain actors, films or directors.

FYC Best Actress of the Year/Supporting Actress of the Year

Cho Yeo-jeong, Parasite

Welcome to the human race...
In that case, I think she would best be categorised as Supporting Actress. Maybe Park So-dam as well (or even Song Kang-ho for Supporting Actor, which he apparently gets categorised as but I guess it makes sense since he's not technically the protagonist of Parasite).

On a related note, I'm thinking about whether or not to count Noemie Merlant and Adele Haenel as both Lead Actresses in Portrait of a Lady on Fire or whether or not to count Haenel as a Supporting Actress (in keeping with the usual awards-season attempts to game categories so that the leads in duo-driven movies don't have to compete against each other).

I still have a lot of 2019 movies on my watch list,going to do a movie marathon of them for the next week or so but i can't see anything topping my current top 3 movies

I doubt I’ll see something from 2019 between now and April, since I’m focusing on Westerns/recommendations from people, but I’ve seen 16 2019 releases and will be submitting in late March, just in case I see something I really love!

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
For Portrait of a Lady on Fire I'd consider them both leading roles. Heck, I saw Indiewire include Haenel in both leading and supporting this year

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
I might go in on this, I still need to watch a couple of films. I've seen almost BP nominations except Parasites, Marriage Story and Little Women. Curious about Parasites and also wanna watch Almodovar's Pain and Glory. Apart from that I'll be all set!

Unfortunately, most of the 2019 movies I've seen aren't what I'd call award-worthy. Nevertheless, I'll submit what nominations I have before the due date.

Would I submit by private message?