Movie Memorabilia

Tools    

Hockey Masks

Neca Hellraiser Puzzle Box

An old pic of the display, (you can tell by the hokey masks... need an updated pic as it's stuffed now)

Couple random saber pics for detail

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
@gbgoodies Wow those are some incredible collections you and your husband have.

I've got a fair share of stuff as well, although compared to GBG it seems fairly pitiful. I've got several alternative posters (some of which I've actually featured in my Movie Poster thread), loads of movie-related T-shirts, numerous figures and statues and busts, plus assorted trinkets and memorabilia for the likes of Back to the Future and Lord of the Rings etc. I'll need to maybe get some pictures at some point

My current collecting obsession of the last few years have been Funko's Pop Vinyl figures, though I've been trying to cut back a little of late.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
@gbgoodies Wow those are some incredible collections you and your husband have.

I've got a fair share of stuff as well, although compared to GBG it seems fairly pitiful. I've got several alternative posters (some of which I've actually featured in my Movie Poster thread), loads of movie-related T-shirts, numerous figures and statues and busts, plus assorted trinkets and memorabilia for the likes of Back to the Future and Lord of the Rings etc. I'll need to maybe get some pictures at some point

My current collecting obsession of the last few years have been Funko's Pop Vinyl figures, though I've been trying to cut back a little of late.

My parents used to collect foreign and rare movie posters and cardboard standups, so I have a bunch of them that have migrated into my collection, but they're stored away safely so I can't get pictures of them. (By foreign, I mean U.S. movies, but foreign language posters, not foreign movies. For example, Raiders of the Lost Ark posters in French, Spanish, etc.)

I've recently started collecting Funko Pops too. I haven't had a chance to take pictures of them yet, but the last few that I bought were some Despicable Me Minions, the Duck Dodgers set (Daffy, Porky, Marvin, and K-9), the Animaniacs set (Wakko, Yakko and Dot), and Pinky and The Brain.

A very old terminator!

I bought this in 2003 after X-2, damn this is old!

Small Anakin! 2005
Hey UltraViolence, I can't see the pictures :/

Mainly Star Wars and Horror Stuff, Hockey Masks from Friday the 13th 3-8, The Neca Hellraiser puzzle box, Captain America's shield, Thor's Hammer, a bunch of the papered numbered limited run Icons and Master Replicas lightsaber/blaster/movie props from star wars

Also tons of SH Figuarts, Bandai kits and Black Series figures from Star Wars.
SW figures and props were always on my sight but curiously I've never bought anything but a Chewbacca fur toy
Our combined collection is all over the house, in the office, with some stuff in the attic, in storage, and in the warehouse. We have some posters on the ceilings because we have shelves with stuff all over the walls. Here's a picture of part of my Marvin the Martian collection:

We sell this kind of stuff on eBay and at collectible shows. That's how we started selling. We were both collectors, and we realized that we could get better prices on stuff if we bought it wholesale in bulk, and just kept what we wanted for our collections, and sold the rest.

Here are a couple more pictures of some of my other collectible stuff:

You could build like a museum or something, it would be so amazing
You'll end up without space to put the new itens no?

SW figures and props were always on my sight but curiously I've never bought anything but a Chewbacca fur toy
They came out with a 6" line a few years ago called the Black Series, about $20 apiece, really nice figures to display but unfortunately they took off in popularity and the earlier waves are expensive as hell now.. (Darth Maul goes for about $200 last time I checked) AND since they took off the quality has really declined.

The SH Figuarts line cost roughly $60 apiece new, but the quality is unbelievable, they use a process to paint the faces with photorealistic captures of the actors, they come with multiple options for display like alternate hands, usually multiple faces/heads, insane detailing.. those are my favorites. Google "Star Wars SH Figuarts" on amazon and check them out... the pictures really don't do them justice.They really shine on the non armored characters where you can see the actors face.

What would you want if you could pick anything?
Five cool original movie memorabilia that I would buy if they still existed and if I had an unlimited amount of money:

- The original statue of the Maltese Falcon
- Sam's Piano from Casablanca
- The sled from Citizen Kane
- The Alpha Romeo Spider from The Graduate
- Christoph Waltz's smoking pipe from the opening scene of Inglourious Basterds

You could build like a museum or something, it would be so amazing
You'll end up without space to put the new items no?

I'm already pretty much out of space for new items. Every time I buy something new, a bunch of things have to be shuffled around to make room for the new item, and sometimes, something has to be moved to the attic or storage.

They came out with a 6" line a few years ago called the Black Series, about $20 apiece, really nice figures to display but unfortunately they took off in popularity and the earlier waves are expensive as hell now.. (Darth Maul goes for about $200 last time I checked) AND since they took off the quality has really declined.

The SH Figuarts line cost roughly $60 apiece new, but the quality is unbelievable, they use a process to paint the faces with photorealistic captures of the actors, they come with multiple options for display like alternate hands, usually multiple faces/heads, insane detailing.. those are my favorites. Google "Star Wars SH Figuarts" on amazon and check them out... the pictures really don't do them justice.They really shine on the non armored characters where you can see the actors face.

I love those Star Wars figures. I have a small handful of large Star Wars figures, but most of the Star Wars figures I have are much smaller than those. (I buy a lot of stuff, but I'm cheap, so I rarely buy any large and/or expensive items unless I can find them for a very good price.)

Five cool original movie memorabilia that I would buy if they still existed and if I had an unlimited amount of money:

- The original statue of the Maltese Falcon
- Sam's Piano from Casablanca

You have expensive taste. I think each of these sold for around $4 million and $3 million respectively at auctions.

I love those Star Wars figures. I have a small handful of large Star Wars figures, but most of the Star Wars figures I have are much smaller than those. (I buy a lot of stuff, but I'm cheap, so I rarely buy any large and/or expensive items unless I can find them for a very good price.)
Those are 6", same as the black Series, the stormtroopers in top in the first pic are actually Black Series but the Figuarts Stormtroopers for some reason look weird, they have long helmets (And are harder to find and over $100 apiece) so I use the Black Series for display instead. I didn't even take pics of those, I have shelves and shelves of them and several of the exclusives still in boxes lining a bookshelf...

We're getting an Ikea here, waiting for that to buy the nice glass shelving wit the lighting to display all those, but right now to order it online, the shipping costs more than the actual unit, so I'm waiting on our Ikea to open here.

Dteam reminded me of the Marvel stuff I forgot to post pics of... it's an old pic, I replaced the small TV and the shelves that encompassed it had to go cause the new one was as big as the shelving unit

So now the hammer has to sit off to the side til I put a shelf underneath the shield for it...

I bought some new figures for my collection at a flea market this weekend. Mini Despicable Me Minions and mini Mr. Potato Heads dressed up as superheroes. There are also a couple of Minions dressed as Star Wars characters in the bottom row.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190704_230039.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	386.9 KB
ID:	55541  

Cute @gbgoodies . You have these little figurines nicely organized . Btw I particularly like the figurines from Alice in Wonderland. Neat!

May I ask if you sell and trade these, or prefer to collect them for your own enjoyment.

I could see myself starting a collection, but I can't bring any more things into this home , because I already have too many.......things.

Cute @gbgoodies . You have these little figurines nicely organized . Btw I particularly like the figurines from Alice in Wonderland. Neat!

May I ask if you sell and trade these, or prefer to collect them for your own enjoyment.

I could see myself starting a collection, but I can't bring any more things into this home , because I already have too many.......things.

Hubby and I collect all kinds of stuff, including these little figures. We have them all over the house. (If you look through the first page of this thread there are more pictures of some of our collections.) Hubby and I go to garage sales and flea markets all the time looking for stuff we like at cheap prices.

We also sell toys and collectibles too. Hubby and I got started selling this stuff because we're both collectors, and we realized that we could buy collections cheaper than buying individual pieces. When we buy collections, we look through them and keep what we want for ourselves, and then sell the rest of the stuff on eBay and at conventions and flea markets.

Omg - Is this all in one big room? Or do you and hubby now have to live in the garage? Whoa- It's amazing how many things you have @gbgoodies and even more amazing to me is how neat and well organized it all is. (Dusting must be a priority in your home).

Btw I love comic books-don't let me near that collection as I already have enough books and magazines to start a small library here.

Too much for me to absorb all of these fun collectionables at first glance. but I sure do like the Star Trek figurines - and E.T.

so showing our Movie collection... I guess people can guess mine..I have more and the GOTGV2 Legends Star Lord is somewhere in another box at the moment.

Omg - Is this all in one big room? Or do you and hubby now have to live in the garage? Whoa- It's amazing how many things you have @gbgoodies and even more amazing to me is how neat and well organized it all is. (Dusting must be a priority in your home).

Btw I love comic books-don't let me near that collection as I already have enough books and magazines to start a small library here.

Too much for me to absorb all of these fun collectionables at first glance. but I sure do like the Star Trek figurines - and E.T.

It's all over the house. We have stuff all over the desk, the walls, and cabinets and bookcases filled with stuff. The overflow items, (mostly mini figures), are kept in storage in the warehouse, and we rotate stuff in and out every once in a while.

Hubby has a HUGE comic book collection. He's been collecting comics since before I met him, and he has a lot of the old rare books in very safe and secure place.

These are a few more items that we bought recently:

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190704_230058.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	399.8 KB
ID:	55603  

Do you ever come to the midwest?

No, when we sell, we mostly stay in the New York / New Jersey area for conventions. Sometimes we'll go a bit farther, (CT, PA, DE, MD), for shows when we're not selling, but it's too much work for us to go that far to sell.