Merry Christmas, fellow MoFo men and women!!

Tools    

I am having a nervous breakdance
Today, Christmas Eve, is the big holiday in Sweden unlike for you yanks and brits who celebrate more on Christmas Day.

So... Before I go to my parents to do some serious celebrating and relaxing, I thought I should do the right thing and wish all my cyber friends a real Merry Christmas Sweden stylie! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Now go watch Fanny & Alexander, all of you!!!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

well, I'm not fully healed from surgery so my Xmas will not b the same. I hope everyone else enjoys it for me

Christmas eve for my family is almost as important as christmas day and i like it more.

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone. I think it's exceedingly cool that almost everyone here can maintain a healthy perspective and wish everyone else well despite our numerous ideological scuffles.

You guys are the best.

May The Forks be With Us
Pidzilla, I hate you. You beat me to it. I was gonna make a merry christmas thread. i dont like you.

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

A system of cells interlinked
I knew someone would have to ruin it, thanks, but no thanks Hellboyunleashed.

Anyway, Merry Christmas all!!!!

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Merry Christmas, everyone. I hope you all enjoy it with your families and such. And whatever religion you may follow, may you remember your reason for the season.

Again, Merry Christmas my fellow MoFo,
Seth "MovieMaker5087" Kopchu

Merry Christmas to my online family, hope the holidays bring joy to everyone here. It has been a really rough year, but I cannot think of a better place to go when feeling down than MOFO. Well there is the local pub, but the girls there are a bit hairy.
Attached Images

Merry Christmas everyone, may you all enjoy the most expensive time of the year, lol nah, hope y'all get some good presents n stuff

I just know they're coming to kill me.
What's better- opening your presents on Chrismas Day or taking back the day after and getting the movie that you really wanted? Sorry for getting OT, but Pyro's post made me think about this.

And this is my BOOMstick!
Happy Christmas and Winter-een-mas too!

Oh yeah I love christmas eve. Getting stuck wrapping gifts because my father is too lazy to do anything and so then almost get trampled by my 6'10 cousin who will ruin the whole damn party. Oh yeah....can't wait...til' 7.

Anyways merry christmas and happy holidays to you all!

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by Marie
Oh yeah I love christmas eve. Getting stuck wrapping gifts because my father is too lazy to do anything and so then almost get trampled by my 6'10 cousin who will ruin the whole damn party. Oh yeah....can't wait...til' 7.

Anyways merry christmas and happy holidays to you all!
wow, I didnt know we were related