Nope (Jordan Peele)

Tools    

Maybe it'll have something to do with a massive party balloon gone 'rogue'?
I'm getting that from the poster too

"How tall is King Kong ?"
Trying to guess the plot from the poster.

Grinch-like cloud roams the land swallowing up any display of festivity (and raining on golfers) ?

Alien conceals his flying saucer to avoid having to invite humans at his birthday ?

Zeppelin disappointingly explodes on its inaugural travel ?

Trying to guess the plot from the poster.

Grinch-like cloud roams the land swallowing up any display of festivity (and raining on golfers) ?

Alien conceals his flying saucer to avoid having to invite humans at his birthday ?

Zeppelin disappointingly explodes on its inaugural travel ?
"Nope" -- Peele in response to everyone's guesses, probably

Liked his debut a lot while the follow-up was a mixed bag. However I will always support originality and an unique vision like this. So I’ll be watching for sure.

Love a trailer that makes me excited without giving much away. I wish all trailers were like this.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Nope. Looks meh.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I watched the trailer but will do my best to avoid any future advertising for this movie and just go in and watch.

Suspect's Reviews

Kaluuya and Peele...I'm in

interesting

The residents of a lonely gulch in inland California bear witness to an uncanny and chilling discovery.

Just seen this before my movie today. Very much excite. Loved Get Out, was kind of lukewarm on Us

I liked Nope much more than Us, and apart from not really being horror, it seemed pretty good on first watch, but left me somewhat annoyed it totally ripped off (a not insignificant) part of the concept of The Endless/Resolution, which to me is an immeasurably deeper film… but of course if we have Daniel Kaluuya on a horse, that makes the news.

I just watched this, and there's a lot to love in this. The gorgeous cinematography, the silent acting, the slow build up of tension, perfectly devised horror shots, good sound design, the brilliant use of old western music in certain scenes and of course the homages to the old Sci-fi flicks.

I wasn't too big on Get Out or Us, but this is my favourite Peele movie.