Wooley's Horror/Thriller/Sci-Fi/Fantasy Screen-Cap Game

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Personally, I am looking forward to learning all the titles, if just to track some of them down to watch...

Takoma, we need your help with beating Holden. Don't disappoint us.
I'm telling you, screenshots are not my thing people! I know a few from this most recent round, just need to get them sent.

I am waiting until I have about 20 unknowns before I begin a time-suck deep dive.

Victim of The Night
Round 5

(1 point)

(4 points)

(2 points)

(3 points)

(5 points)

(1 point)

(2 points)

(2 points)

Victim of The Night
The leaderboard is what is but the winner of this game, for Sexiest Answer, goes to SpelingError who correctly answered what I considered to be the hardest one in the game, which I had expected to go unanswered, and for which I nearly offered TEN POINTS (though I ended up keeping it at 5).
Perhaps I'll be proven wrong if more contestants correctly identify the frame in our remaining days, but for right now SpelingError is No.6 on the Leaderboard, but No.1 in my heart!

Victim of The Night
question: If the pic is in a square format, can we assume that the film is not in widescreen?
Usually but not always.
Since I don't have the software to do my own screen caps I get a lot of these from ye old interwebs. I go to some lengths to get the images in their original, theatrical aspect-ratio so most are in the format they belong in, but there are some exceptions. No.33 for example, for which I had images from the shot in its exact aspect ratio but not the exact frame of the shot that I wanted. So I took an image that was slightly off to capture the exact feel I wanted. (See, Wooley loves y'all so much he really curates his images.) But that is the (rare) exception to the rule.
I can assure you that nothing that was shot in a wide format is in 4:3 and nothing that is in 4:3 was actually shot in a wide format. For example, No.35 appears in the aspect-ratio in which it was shot.

SpelingError is No.6 on the Leaderboard, but No.1 in my heart!
Aw, thanks man. You're in my heart as well. It's hard for my heart to pump blood though with you in there, so get out!

Usually but not always.
Since I don't have the software to do my own screen caps I get a lot of these from ye old interwebs. I go to some lengths to get the images in their original, theatrical aspect-ratio so most are in the format they belong in, but there are some exceptions. No.33 for example, for which I had images from the shot in its exact aspect ratio but not the exact frame of the shot that I wanted. So I took an image that was slightly off to capture the exact feel I wanted. (See, Wooley loves y'all so much he really curates his images.) But that is the (rare) exception to the rule.
I can assure you that nothing that was shot in a wide format is in 4:3 and nothing that is in 4:3 was actually shot in a wide format. For example, No.35 appears in the aspect-ratio in which it was shot.
This is some quality game-hosting right here.

Victim of The Night
How long does this run?
I suspect I have two to three more good rounds in me. Since I started giving the rounds themes, I have figured out ways to use images I was not necessarily going to use but now seem to fit nicely.

Victim of The Night
Damn. 35, 37 and 38 all look familiar but I can’t place them. 😑
I am actually excited to see if you get them. Generally speaking it's been fairly easy to predict what will be easy and what will be hard, but there have been exceptions in both camps. There are some movies I thought were free points that almost no one has gotten and a couple of things I thought would be either gotten by just one or two people or possibly none, that one or several people have gotten. So it's fun to see how it plays out.
I find myself wondering, "How would I do in my own game if I didn't already know the images?"
There's some more fun ones coming up.
I look forward to seeing people kick themselves over some and enjoy the smugness of victory over others when the reveals finally come.

The trick is not minding
I am actually excited to see if you get them. Generally speaking it's been fairly easy to predict what will be easy and what will be hard, but there have been exceptions in both camps. There are some movies I thought were free points that almost no one has gotten and a couple of things I thought would be either gotten by just one or two people or possibly none, that one or several people have gotten. So it's fun to see how it plays out.
I find myself wondering, "How would I do in my own game if I didn't already know the images?"
There's some more fun ones coming up.
I look forward to seeing people kick themselves over some and enjoy the smugness of victory over others when the reveals finally come.
I think I remembered 38 and sent a pm

Victim of The Night
Round 6

(4 points)

(2 points)

(2 points)

(2 points)

(1 point)

(1 point)

(2 points)

(2 points)