Slasher Hall of Fame Part II

Tools    

I wish I could, but I’m doing the comedy one at the moment, and I don’t know if I could juggle both quite yet, considering how many films are involved in both. Sorry 🙁

I'm just leaving this open for like the next year, it's likely dead but we'll see.

The trick is not minding
I wish I could, but I’m doing the comedy one at the moment, and I don’t know if I could juggle both quite yet, considering how many films are involved in both. Sorry 🙁

I'm just leaving this open for like the next year, it's likely dead but we'll see.
I’ll definitely join it next year! Or the next time it’s run

This is sort of dying
I haven't forgotten. Getting to some more tomorrow. When I thought about it, I actually wanted to rewatch a couple again to be sure about placing. Sorry I've been a bit quiet.

Pulling for Black Christmas (1974) or Scream (1996) to take er home.

I'm trying to figure out if this thread even happened. Maybe there's a second thread that actually holds the event. As I said in my private message, I'm sorry that I wasn't around. Cut to the chase, my cousin died. She was only 55. It was so f****** wrong. My life has been insane for these past 10 or so years. I suppose I expected it to play out one specific way. Mainly because ... Well, my grandmother had 10 children and all but one got married and had children. She lived to be 86 years old and never lost a child, grandchild., or great grandchild. Quite a very long time after she passed away, three uncles and one aunt passed away. Then my mother passed away on June 25, seven years ago. My mother was the oldest of 10 children. I think roughly 6 years after that, about a year and a half ago, another aunt passed away. There were still 3 aunts and one uncle. I don't know... I suppose it just felt like that's how it should happen. My cousin was only 55. She had a lot of health problems as an adult. She had a few brain tumors and they removed a lot of tissue when removing the tumors. They expected her to have strokes when she was older. I've lived 50 years and just got used to how it was playing out, I suppose. I suppose it scared me, as well. Somewhere in all of this, I also lost my sister-in-law. I've been losing a lot of family members, including numerous pets, these past 10 years, or so. I am not really sure why I'm telling you all this long and horrible story of my life. I suppose I just needed to vent. Sorry. Sorry again for missing this, if I actually did. If I haven't, maybe by the time I feel like coming back, it will happen. It's not like I really wanted to bail. It's just that it was the wrong time to do something like this. I truly just didn't feel like it. Sorry again. Sorry for all the blabbing, too. Laters!!!

OH lord, I believe it's a stain on my existence here that I had a hand in this tanking big time. Would it be ok if I gave everything on here another view since it'sn ow been almost a year since it started, and then carry on, or is it just TOO LATE on all counts and my fault it died?

OH lord, I believe it's a stain on my existence here that I had a hand in this tanking big time. Would it be ok if I gave everything on here another view since it'sn ow been almost a year since it started, and then carry on, or is it just TOO LATE on all counts and my fault it died?

Well if you finish it that'll give us three ballots and enough for a winner so go for it.

Well if you finish it that'll give us three ballots and enough for a winner so go for it.

RIGHT that means a mega marathon of ALL of it this week. Hell, I'm off, so why the f not. I'm SO SORRY about it taking this long. It took me a moment to be back in the swing of things here.