Films You Hate, But Everyone Else Loves

Tools    

Fight Club
Requiem for a Dream
I'm not going to say I hate you because I don't know you, but I can tell we'd never get along in real life. Lol.

Who the hell loved THAT movie??
Yeah, I would like to know who also. Did anyone else notice that it was a blatant rip off of the ideas used in Vanilla Sky/Open Your Eyes?

I don't HATE any of the following but just didn't enjoy them or see what the big deal was:

American Pie

Casablanca

With Tyler1 on this one, this one is hailed as a classic and I can see why but I just found it one massive bore:

8 1/2

Cloverfield

Four Lions - everyone I've talked to has said this is the most hilarious thing they have seen for ages... eh.

Anything Terrence Malick has made besides Badlands. Although again, I do not hate them, but I also do not love them. I am indifferent to them, although everyone seems to think Malick is a genius, which he is not in my opinion.
Four lions had the same reaction from my friends, I thought it was okay, some funny parts but it doesn't stand up next to Morris's earlier work.

I thought Cloverfield was pretty disappointing myself. The actors were uninteresting and the monster scenes weren't exciting, mostly.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

I don't remember asking you a ******* thing!
I don't necessarily hate it (I enjoy watching it from time to time), but Forrest Gump to me is a little overrated. The only interesting people in it are Tom Hanks and Gary Sinise. Everyone else is either bland or not fleshed out enough to me.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Basically every Harry Potter film.

If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
3 of the 4 i wanted to say were already said, but for what it's worth:

Fargo
Fight club
Blasphemy!!!

Bram Stoker's Dracula
28 Days Later
Citizen Kane - not really hate, just don't care for it; seen so many from the '40s that deserve more attention.
Pulp Fiction
The Godfather - see Citizen Kane
Casablanca
Days of Heaven - all looks, no substance.

that's what she said...
ok don't hate on me guys, but i honest to god do not like any of the ROCKY movies. and anything related to boxing as the main theme... just not for me.
oh and i'm not a big fan on "based on a true story SPORTS movies". I mean I like the fictional ones like The Longest Yard and Waterboy and Benchwarmers.. yadda yadda yadda... but not the ones where you feel like you're watching a documentary. I did like the (can't think of the name) one with sandra bullock who adopted that black guy who went pro in football tho.

I don't remember asking you a ******* thing!
ok don't hate on me guys, but i honest to god do not like any of the ROCKY movies. and anything related to boxing as the main theme... just not for me.
oh and i'm not a big fan on "based on a true story SPORTS movies". I mean I like the fictional ones like The Longest Yard and Waterboy and Benchwarmers.. yadda yadda yadda... but not the ones where you feel like you're watching a documentary. I did like the (can't think of the name) one with sandra bullock who adopted that black guy who went pro in football tho.

You're thinking of The Blind Side. That was a great movie, in my opinion. Sandra definitely deserved her awards for that movie.