Wooley's Horror/Thriller/Sci-Fi/Fantasy Screen-Cap Game

Tools    

Victim of The Night
Hmmm... always hard to tell when you're putting these together if you're going too easy, too hard, or right in the middle.
There's only one or two in the round I think most people haven't seen, the rest, while the images could be tough ones, should be from movies that aren't mainstream but are known around here.
I think.

Oh boy, I got nothing for this one.
Geez. This rounds really hard.
Can’t wait to see the titles to go with them.
You guys will definitely realize you've seen some of these.

I got four of them just from looking, and my visual memory is total crap. I bet if you let it marinate for a day or two, you'll have a few "aha!" moments.

I definitely know a couple from this last batch (one I just saw the other day), so I'm taking the plunge.

A system of cells interlinked
Round 9 is tough...

Will you publish this list after the game ends? It'll give those of us that don't win something to brag about.
*SMUG*
"Guess I'm the only one around here who recognizes the classic Garbage Zombies Go to Mars."
*SMUG*

Victim of The Night
I've just watched 69 within the year and can't remember it for the life of me.
I think that's right IIRC.

Victim of The Night
*frantically heads to Crumbs' Letterboxd page
*curses Crumbs for not logging his films
Ha!

Victim of The Night
Will you publish this list after the game ends? It'll give those of us that don't win something to brag about.
Yes, when we finish, which should be fairly soon, almost certainly by the end of the week, I will re-post all of them with the answers.

Captain Terror - 77
Rockatansky - 76
*David Suchet voice*

I am coming for you, Iron Eagle...i mean, Captain Terror.

Victim of The Night
So round 9 is the final round?
No, I expect to have one, possibly two more. Probably put up Round 10 tonight or tomorrow and if there's a Round 11 that would be later in the week and then I'll give it a few days and declare the game over and post all the answers.

No, I expect to have one, possibly two more. Probably put up Round 10 tonight or tomorrow and if there's a Round 11 that would be later in the week and then I'll give it a few days and declare the game over and post all the answers.
Got it.

There will be an absurd, Herculean effort at some point, but I like to save that for when I have a complete list for all of the ones I don't have yet.

*David Suchet voice*

I am coming for you, Iron Eagle...i mean, Captain Terror.
I just submitted 2 more guesses to pad my lead.
(I'd counter with an Iron Eagle reference but I haven't seen it since 1986)

Victim of The Night
Wooley, did you get the pm I sent for round 9 yesterday?
I thought I did but I'll double-check.