Old movie about zombies and possibly Antartcica?

Tools    

Movie must have been released around 90s.

Has to do with a group of people who are trapped inside some sort of facility complex. (No idea why)

It seems they can't go outside because it's -80 degrees or something and they'll insta freeze to death. Not really sure if it's Antarctica but it's snowy outside.

There's a guy (or he might be some Undead Satanic/Demonic summoner) outside in some underground ice-cave near the complex who sends zombies to kill them(?)

At some point one the good guys modifies an RC-car by attaching a live feed camera and a bigger battery and they send it outside to find where the evil Demonic dude is. The RC is shown to fall into his cave and he finds it.

Can't remember much else except there's some gun fighting at some point and zombies or possessed people.

Sounds like La Hora Fria

Although it does fit the description awfully close, it ain't it.

This came out in 2006 and it's Spanish
But thanks nevertheless

Probably not, but Dead Snow, AKA the Nazi Zombie movie?
No No Yoda thanks a lot though

Could be: Sometimes They Come Back... for More (1998)

Oh my GOD. Wositelec, that is the one...
I can't even... how did you find it? have you watched it or was it some sort of advanced search based on specific criteria?

Nevertheless, thank you so So much.

This forum never disappoints. 2/2 so far

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
No clue re: your question, but i love the user name so I had to post.

Great name!!!

Oh my GOD. Wositelec, that is the one...
I can't even... how did you find it? have you watched it or was it some sort of advanced search based on specific criteria?

Nevertheless, thank you so So much.

This forum never disappoints. 2/2 so far
I'm glad that I could to help you. I found it, some sort of advanced search based on specific criteria - IMDB. Second method (for sureness) were keywords in Google - "demons antarctica imdb".