Battle of Blockbuster Movies

Tools    

The Godfather

You ready? You look ready.
Schindler's List
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

The Godfather

Bad Morther****er
The Godfather
Justice will be served/ And the battle will rage/ This big dog will fight/ When you rattle his cage/ And you’ll be sorry that you messed with the U.S. of A./ Cause we`ll put a boot in your ass/ It`s the American way.
Courtesy Of The Red, White & Blue - Toby Keith

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
The Godfather
NEW (as of 1/24/05): Quick Reviews #10

The Godfather
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I am having a nervous breakdance
The Godfather

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

arghh Godfather beats Schindlers 7-4. I dont know but Godfather needs to be beaten.

NEXT BATTLE:
GODFATHER ( 3 WINS) undercoverlovers pick

VS.

new contender
UNBREAKABLE [ poemans pick]

Godfather easily, even though I do like Unbreakable quite a bit.

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
The Godfather

(Unbreakable is good, but not that good).

The Godfather

wow it appears Godfther is still on a rampage

NEXT BATTLE:
THE GODFATHER ( 3 WINS) [undercoverluver]

VS.

new contender
BLADE RUNNER