My Favorite Woody Harrelson Performances

Tools    

Mickey Knox, Natural Born Killers

I won't lie, I didn't like this movie but Woody's performance as a deranged serial killer is on the money.
This would have to be my #1. You didn't like the movie though? Hmm... very strange...

Larry Flynt, The People VS Larry Flynt

Harrelson received his first Oscar nomination playing the famous smut peddler and advocate of freedom of speech who founded Hustler magazine.

Well, that's # 2...I do have a couple of honorable mentions:

Merritt McKinney, Now You See Me
Carson Wells, No Country for Old Men
Bill White, North Country
Hank, Doc Hollywood

Drum roll please...and now, my #1 favorite Woody Harrleson performance:

Yeah, I really liked him in No Country for Old Men. I'm surprised that didn't make it onto your list beyond an honorable mention.

Tallahassee, Zombieland

Scoff if you will, but I have never enjoyed Harrelson onscreen more nor has he ever seemed to be enjoying himself more. Harrelson absolutely lights up the screen as a gun-toting tough guy with a penchant for twinkies fighting zombies in order to get home.

Hope someone enjoyed the list.

Yeah, I really liked him in No Country for Old Men. I'm surprised that didn't make it onto your list beyond an honorable mention.

I don't know, I liked the movie and liked Woody but the role was kind of thankless.

Your #1 is mine also, Gideon! My #2 would have to be his role in The Cowboy Way. He was absolutely hilarious in that one. Nice list!

This might just do nobody any good.
Y’know who else loved White Men Can’t Jump?

Stanley f’n Kubrick.

The truth is in here
I almost watched Natural Born Killers yesterday, but decided to go with a different movie. Next weekend I'll probably check it out though.

Congrats on the list Gideon!

I just checked and the only movies with Woody Harrelson on your list that I've seen are:

A Prairie Home Companion
The Glass Castle
LBJ

I will be watching:
Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri (2017) real soon.