THE SILVER SCREEN

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Then your knowledge of cinema history is rudimentary.
I know, man. I just got into cinema yesterday. But I'm enthusiastic about it, and I'm willing to learn more!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

So if you are a true cinephile bro then why did you not post this Spanish pioneer? Seems only Orson and I are regular supporters of this thread. Where are the other MoFo cinephiles?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Where are the other MoFo cinephiles?
mark f is probably busy watching a film (as always)
resopamenic is busy posting Japanese memes
Yoda is busy doing administrator work on the site
Dani8 is probably sleeping ;3
Ms. M is at work

And me and probably most other people are just too lazy.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
mark f is probably busy watching a film (as always)
resopamenic is busy posting Japanese memes
Yoda is busy doing administrator work on the site
Dani8 is probably sleeping ;3
Ms. M is at work

And me and probably most other people are just too lazy.
Sometimes, mostly the real world gets in the way even if there is no beautiful commoner to fit a dainty slipper, and I rarely frequent Games R US anyway. WhaT am I missing?

Do people actually believe in "commoners' these days, and what mischief is that commoner upto? Keep it real, Megan, 🐝🐌🐼🐾

I'm right here, crushing Minio's cinehead with my fists.

WhaT am I missing? Play more and find out Dani8.
Thank you, Spookie. Always the gentleman. I will try. We are in the same time zone after all 🏜️🏖️

What is the name of the movie?
What is the name of the female lead?
What is the name of the Swedish import exploitation star starring in this?
With respect Mr Minio this thread is for significant cinematic achievements. MoFo already has name the film and actress threads.

Thank you, Spookie. Always the gentleman. I will try. We are in the same time zone after all 🏜️🏖️
that we are ..in our wonderful land of OZ.🏜️🏖️

that we are ..in our wonderful land of OZ.🏜️🏖️

And it's a gorgeous day. The sun has arrived after overnight rain for me on the north side. If memory serves me, you're south?

And it's a gorgeous day. The sun has arrived after overnight rain for me on the north side. If memory serves me, you're south?
We had a massive thunderstorm in the south on Tuesday nite and again on Wed. My little pooch jumped to the ceiling when he heard the thunder.

I love thunderstorms provided they're not too close but my pooches do not.