THE SILVER SCREEN

Tools    

Latin? Heck I didn't even study English Is it Quo Vadis?
It is. That was a cryptic hint of sorts as Quo Vadis is Latin for:
"Where are you going?" It also may refer to a Christian tradition regarding Saint Peter. ... The Church of Domine Quo Vadis in Rome is built where the meeting between Peter and Jesus allegedly took place.

Am I making the quizz too hard Orson? I am baffled why no other MoFos are here playing.
They're probably not seeing the thread, unless it gets bumped a lot.

Your last photo. I'd say Thomas Edison invited it and it's an early film projector. It's called something scope. I can't remember exactly what but the word scope was in it.

[quote=Citizen Rules;1907890]They're probably not seeing the thread, unless it gets bumped a lot. [quote] I am leaving frequent reminders on the other threads?

I will give it to you. the Vitascope. Edison in fact did not invent it.. he only commercialized it. can you finally post pics mate?
I'd say I missed the answer. It's now looking like Thursday for my internet to enter the 21st century...again. So post one.

Are the technicians stuffing you around?

Ok a more familar famous pic.

Name film and person hanging from clock.

I just got lucky and recognized the picture. I don't have a picture to post, so someone else can take my turn.
I googled History of the Motion Picture. and 100 Most Iconic Film Images. A huge choice from which to choose.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
What is this iconic piece of film?
I've got no idea...

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.