Your favorite Netflix instant streams

Tools    

I have trouble finding films to stream instantly on Netflix. Hoping to gather input from some MoFos.

What are some of your favorite films that are available to stream instantly on Netflix?

Some that I have have watched recently or am planning to.

- Wild Strawberries
- A lot of the Coens (Barton Fink, Raising Arizona, The Big Lebowski, Fargo, Blood Simple)
- Mulholland Drive
- Bladerunner
- Aliens
- Dirty Harry
- Broken Flowers
- The Godfather Pt I & II
- The Insider

When someone asks you if you're a God, you say YES!!
Lot of stuff has been released on Netflix Instant lately, so i thought it would be a good idea to get this thread going again. Here are some great ones that I have enjoyed lately . . .

BBC: Sherlock: Series 1
Bottle Shock
Up (one of my favorite movies of all time)
Half Nelson
Chaos Theory
Charade
UHF
Wet Hot American Summer
The Sting
Mars Attacks

Anyone have anything great they've seen lately that they'd like to share?

Blood Simple is not available on instant watch. I've looked for it before.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Well, the movies do move on and off the Instant Stream periodically.

The one I was happiest to watch was Jules Dassin's He Who Must Die (1957) which isn't available on DVD.

Reservoir Dogs
Die Hard
Pulp Fiction
Big Lebowski
Hunt for the Red October
Do the Right Thing
Clerks
That's a great list right there. The best part is that I didn't realize Die Hard was on Instant. Amazing find. Love Die Hard and really all of the series to be honest. The fourth installment is not as good as the first three, but still not bad.

Couple more . . .
Stripes
Naked Gun
About a Boy

Not a movie, but I've gotta go with The Office
That's a great call too, though once Jim and Pam get engaged I think the quality goes way downhill.

Have you guys ever tried The IT Crowd . . . speaking of great TV comedies.

I forgot that INK is on instant, I can watch the last 30 minutes of that over and over.
Never seen that one. What's that about?

Netflix just signed a deal today with a production company so that they can debut the movies and stream them to their subscribers in the same window that they are available On Demand. Pretty good idea by them and hopefully more companies take advantage, though I'm sure it will take a while.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Never seen that one. What's that about?

Netflix just signed a deal today with a production company so that they can debut the movies and stream them to their subscribers in the same window that they are available On Demand. Pretty good idea by them and hopefully more companies take advantage, though I'm sure it will take a while.
It's another story about the battle between good and evil, in this movie it's about the fight between the people who give you good dreams and the ones that give you nightmares, there is a whole other story in the movie also, it's just way to much to describe, but it's a good movie.

If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
That's a great call too, though once Jim and Pam get engaged I think the quality goes way downhill.

Have you guys ever tried The IT Crowd . . . speaking of great TV comedies.
"The IT Crowd" > "The Office"
And when I say >, I mean A LOT.

"The IT Crowd" > "The Office"
And when I say >, I mean A LOT.
I would agree, though I do like the first couple of years of the American Office. IT Crowd is brilliant though. Still trying to find some time to get into the new Dr. Who and Torchwood. BBC makes some great stuff.

The BBC don't make The IT Crowd. It's a Channel 4 programme. Now, stop watching that rubbish and check out Garth Marenghi's Dark Place. Six episodes of greatness.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
I utilize it mainly for in between my classes so I usually watch documentaries or something French like Eyes Without A Face or Jules And Jim
for some reason this post just made me lol.

I would agree, though I do like the first couple of years of the American Office. IT Crowd is brilliant though. Still trying to find some time to get into the new Dr. Who and Torchwood. BBC makes some great stuff.
I'm currently watching the first season of "Luther" - have you seen this series?

The BBC don't make The IT Crowd. It's a Channel 4 programme. Now, stop watching that rubbish and check out Garth Marenghi's Dark Place. Six episodes of greatness.
I will check this out, thanks for the recommendation!

I'm currently watching the first season of "Luther" - have you seen this series?
No, but it is pretty high up on my Instant Queue. I love Idris Elba. Stringer Bell is one of my all-time favorite characters and I have enjoyed him in anything I've ever seen him in. I was rooting for him to get the lead in Django Unchained, but I will settle for one of the main roles in Pacific Rim.

Thanks for the clarification on BBC vs. Channel 4 by the way. Still somewhat of a newbie when it comes to British TV.