Quentin Tarantino DVD intro.
Soundtrack chapter selection
Subtitle trivia track
'How It Went Down' original documentary
A look back at Jackie Brown - interview with Quentin Tarantino
Chick with Guns video
Deleted and alternate scenes with Tarantino introduction
Siskel & Ebert review Jackie Brown
Jackie Brown on MTV (promotional contest)
Theatrical trailers
TV spots
Still galleries
Reviews
Articles
Filmographies
Robert Forster trailers
Pam Grier radio spots
Pam Grier trailers
DVD ROM Bonus: Stash The Cash trivia game / Enhanced playback track / Screenplay viewer

DVD Special Features:
Director's Commentary
Trailer
Teaser Trailer
Shadow of the Blair Witch Documentary
Burkittsville 7 Documentary
Exclusive Music Video
Cast and Crew Interviews
Cast and Crew Biographies

Language: English Dolby Digital 5.1
Anamorphic 16:9, Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1
2 x DVD5: Single Layer Single Sided discs

How much you get the Dekolog set and where from, mate? Any collection with Kieslowski films is a highly respectable collection imo. Still a bit disturbed to see you juxtopose it with Blair Witch sequel, though. :/

The People's Republic of Clogher
He's an underrated comedian, is Tim Vine. Not by you though.

Obviously.

I've never seen State Of Play, HK. But i've heard it's pretty interesting. Is it supposed to be related to that Russell Crowe film that came out last year?

I'm not too surprised to hear that, Juno, but you have plenty of time to find out just how brilliant my collection is.
"Nikita" Brilliant! And the original. Rather than that poorly made re-make with Bridget Fonda. If you like Luc Besson? Try Angel-A

Definite plus rep for Dekalog. How cheap is "pretty cheap"?
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

I'm not really a Besson fan, tbh. Leon, of course, is great. Other than that, I have time for Subway and The Big Blue, but I don't love either of them. Thanks for the recommendation, though. I'll check it out, should I get the chance.

The Nikita dvd is a, long overdue, replacement for my poor old VHS copy.

Harry: They were about £8 something each. That was the first time I'd seen either of them less than £16 and they're usually a few more quid than that.

"Nikita" Brilliant! And the original. Rather than that poorly made re-make with Bridget Fonda. If you like Luc Besson? Try Angel-A
I didn't think that the remake was all that bad, to be honest. It's been at least a decade since ive seen it, but I remember it being pretty good.