The "Get to know you" game.

Tools    

Well I fouled up there too.l thought it was the aftershave myself.
Anyway, I used to cook with allspice but have streamlined my cooking these days.

(@spookie - what's a Gallah?)

Guess I 'll post a question since no one else seems to be askin'-

What's your preference for an ideal romantic night out with your partner/date?

Married way too long for dates, but that’s okay. Been there, done that.

Have you ever been unfaithful?

Yes. Came very close, but the eventual pain would not have been worth it.

Has your SO always been faithful to you so far as you know?

Blouse, not shirt. Probably would change it if I' m home and would be going out later. Unlikely I'm going to change it in a restaurant. But I 'd certainly try and wipe off the stain before resuming eating, at any rate.

Have you learned any thing new in the last few years? It could be anything- how to play tennis, learn a new language or musical instrument, identifying birds by their calls, how to use onlinetech support to try and repair your laptop, how to call tech support on the phone to try and repair your laptop, how to use a sledgehammer to smash your laptop?

Anything atall.

Neutral on other people‘s avatars

Would you ever live in a country whose language is unknown to you?

I guess I did until I learned to talk, but otherwise that'd be pretty intimidating. I'd try to learn as much as I could before I went.

What's the scariest place you've ever lived?

The Connecticut city in which I now live. My dream was to live in NYC, which I did for a decade, & then ended up in CT. Scary.

Do you have any phobias?

Bats.
( sorry to hear that Stirch, one usually thinks of
NYC as more formidable than Connecticut but
depends on where you are I suppose. On top of which I' m willing to bet there's less bats in NYC than there are prowling and clicking and clattering around your house)

Name three things you'd do if you won the lottery (the one where you're rich for life)

I'd by new shoes. Through away the old shoes. By a pair of spare shoes.

Same question:
Name three things you'd do if you won the lottery (the one where you're rich for life)?

You must be a very satisfied soul. CR . Either that or you have an uncle who owns a shoe store

I would have one or two big ol' spare houses, in southern climes. No more winters for me! Y'all are invited to sit on the porch and sip some sweet tea. I'd probably invite some musician friends over for a liesurely jam too, Sir Paul, Bonnie Raitt, R Zimmerman amongst others.

I would travel more. And write a book about it too. ( that's sort of like 2 in 1, like Certs mints)

Besides giving more to charity. I would help those dear people in my life who gave me a hand when I needed one, expecting nothing in return. Pay off the kid's college funds, etc.

What's ( one or more of ) the nicest most unexpected kindness(es) that someone has done for you?

My wife saying "yes" when I popped the question.

What word do you always find you have trouble spelling or saying?

Besides all of them Exsasterbated...I can't even pronounce it, so avoid using it...And spelling it? No way! Not without Google.

Same question:
What word do you always find you have trouble spelling or saying?