MoFo Fantasy Baseball - 2018 Regular Season

Tools    

Altuves a mutant. Congrats on sliding on in there to the #1 spot PW. This could be a tight race this season.

I dont want to suck

A system of cells interlinked
Sox just DFA'd Hanley...

Imagine how much trouble you'd be in if Mookie Betts didn't consume Babe Ruth's ashes and gain his powers, or whatever's going on over there.
Now that was just pure insider baseball on my part. I knew it'd take a while for dark magic to show up on the PED screens.

I've had to resort to using a player named "Johnny Field". Based on the obviously fake name I'm guessing they're an alien that ended up in the MLB after a series of wacky hijinks, but hey, whatever freaky body parts they have aren't disabled so they're in the lineup.

Edit: Johnny Field got found out! Benched by the Rays!

The ump in my Thursday softball league was named Roy Field. And he was, no joke, the best at taking care of the field out of any ump we've had.

Some people are just born into their jobs.

I shouldn't have said anything. He's gone 0 fer 8 since then. AWWW!!!! The PW curse is real!

Hey look at me! I'm in first place! I'm not sure I've ever been in first place before. Maybe once or twice early on in the season or seasons past... Yay! Oh wait. This just in... There's still about 4 and months to go in the season? Sweet Christmas. I better get a screenshot of the standings now I reckon.

What fresh black magic have you gents been spinning against my team? Clearly, this is a league-wide conspiracy at work. Last time I join a league full of Russian bots!

Just got done going tinker mode, hard! Gunslinger 45 gave me a speeding ticket. Its been awhile, and dont want to return to that style of play.
Dropping Bellinger was rough but need to break out of the last place region or Ill never be able to get out of it. Too many hurt players and cant keep carrying the sloth. I hope I was right.

Just got done going tinker mode, hard! Gunslinger 45 gave me a speeding ticket. Its been awhile, and dont want to return to that style of play.
Dropping Bellinger was rough but need to break out of the last place region or Ill never be able to get out of it. Too many hurt players and cant keep carrying the sloth. I hope I was right.
I will plop the kid on my bench for now. Here's to a quick turnaround and a big 2nd half from Cody!

Is anyone besides Tim paying attention to Mike Trout this season? Just wow... If no injuries, he may have the single greatest season we've ever seen in Baseball. Sweet Christmas. He'd be even better on my team. I got the good stuff over here.

I am always paying attention to Mike Trout. He's ridiculous, though at this point he's so great it's almost boring. There's barely anything to say about it.