Name the Director

Tools    

Wait a minute, I think the first shot is from Waking Life which would make the director Richard Linklater but the shot of Matthew looks like it's from Gold which was directed by Stephen Gaghan. I'm confused.

Clare Danes in photo #2. Matthew Mc——— (too lazy to look up his name) in photo #3?

Wait a minute, I think the first shot is from Waking Life which would make the director Richard Linklater but the shot of Matthew looks like it's from Gold which was directed by Stephen Gaghan. I'm confused.
Did a google reverse. The shot is from Bernie, a Linklater movie.

Milla Jovovich in photo 2. I could do a google reverse, but that would be cheating. Woman in first photo looks vaguely familiar.

Oliver Stone
Seizure, Talk Radio, and Heaven & Earth

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Yes! Irvin Kirshner

From the top they are Never Say Never Again, The Eyes of Laura Mars, A Fine Madness, Up the Sandbox, The Return of a Man Called Horse, Loving, Robocop 2, and S*P*Y*S.

Not pictured: The Empire Strikes Back

Your turn, Claire.