MoFo Fantasy Baseball - 2020 Signups

Tools    

I am definitely in. I should be good for both dates. I edited my post to make it seem like Yoda is crazy.
Unfortunately you took long enough that there's a big edit note at the bottom.

So trolly...

So as soon as Adam agrees then we can get on to the business of setting up our draft order...... not that I'm being anxious or anything.

It's funny, we want to know the order we're in beforehand so that we can slot ourselves appropriately in mock drafts to practice. In reality though everyone in this league draft so completely different than any mock draft you can find online. So basically the mock draft doesn't really help anything but they're still fun to do anyway.

A system of cells interlinked
Motion to restrict the amount of total moves managers can make either per week or per season.

Motion to restrict the amount of total moves managers can make either per week or per season.
I agree to that. Ive felt I'm My Own Worst Enemy at times, tinkering is the debil.

Just confirmed with Adam. I'll do draft order shortly!

So, we have the same problem with this we had last year: Yahoo does let us limit it...but the highest limit is 100, which is barely more than one every two days. Way too low. Kinda lame, since it's either that or no limit, and with the roster protection thing (drop the same day you pick someone up means they don't go on waivers), I guess unlimited is still the best option.

Full draft order:

1. Dodgers
  2. Roll Out The Barrel
  3. The Empire
  4. Cobb County Corncobs
  5. Peanuts&Crackerjacks
  6. Hakuna Machado
  7. Done and Dunn
  8. High-Level Arbitrage
  9. Freedonia Ducks
  10. Clockwork Angels
  11. Roid or Roid
  12. MONEYBALLERS

A system of cells interlinked
Just confirmed with Adam. I'll do draft order shortly!

So, we have the same problem with this we had last year: Yahoo does let us limit it...but the highest limit is 100, which is barely more than one every two days. Way too low. Kinda lame, since it's either that or no limit, and with the roster protection thing (drop the same day you pick someone up means they don't go on waivers), I guess unlimited is still the best option.
How about weekly limits, does it go any higher than 1 move every two days?