All Your List Are Belong To Us: The MoFo Video Games Countdown

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
15 lists in now!

I feel like a teacher expecting some end of term essays.

I was always the kid asking for an extension...

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
@Tacitus
Can you confirm you got my list? I'm not sure I've ever just sent a PM before so I may have mistakenly clicked some random button on my mobile that day deleting everything instead.

0=]

@Tacitus
Can you confirm you got my list? I'm not sure I've ever just sent a PM before so I may have mistakenly clicked some random button on my mobile that day deleting everything instead.

0=]
Yeah, it was probably dumb of me to put a "Delete Everything" button right next to the "Send Message" button on mobile. But I've never been one to refuse a dare.

Yeah, it was probably dumb of me to put a "Delete Everything" button right next to the "Send Message" button on mobile. But I've never been one to refuse a dare.

nono... it's my half-asleep clickiness obsessions that I fear. I've deleted more posts, rants, and commentary than I'd like to admit simply by swiping down on my mobile browser one too many swipes when scrolling back to proof read something. You would think I'd learn some type of lesson from the experiences, but sadly no. I'm stubborn like that.

Heh. In your defense, a lot of those gestures and shortcuts can be pretty maddening until you've internalized them. And then you get a new phone and they change slightly.

I will add that I did freak out a little bit when I first joined up here, with some of the random "submit" text fields. A few of those really sent me into a tailspin.

HA! OMG. I'm at my office PC and I actually scrolled to the top of the page to swipe it down for a refresh. w. t. f.

The People's Republic of Clogher
@Tacitus

0=]
Confirmed.

Working on my list now, man I really underestimated how hard this was gonna be!

I should have it finalized and sent by the end of this week... hopefully.

I'll try my best to fill one out. Currently 1:30 am where I am, and my mind is mush. But I promise it will be done!

Really glad I waited, because I just thought of one I would've been really mad at myself for leaving off, especially since I'd probably bet money that nobody else will have listed it at all.

Finally got mine in!

Spent like a good 45 minutes finalizing it... and I'm still thinking that I've forgotten a bunch.

A system of cells interlinked
I am having more trouble with this list than any of the film countdowns!

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I am having more trouble with this list than any of the film countdowns!
It's tough for sure! I'd be willing to bet only a handful of mine make it.