Interview the Person Below You

Tools    

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
1) If you lost everything (material wise), what do you think you would miss the most?
If a cat counts as a material posession, then she gets this vote. If not, then my car or computer would be close seconds.

2. If you had to give everything (again, material wise) you owned away, who would you give it to?
My friend Joann. She just adopted a kid with AIDS, has a low-paying job and could use a small windfall.

3. Are you looking forward to seeing Clint Eastwood's double take? Yes!! I just read that thread, actually. I hope he can pull off a balanced presentation. It could really be groundbreaking stuff.

1. Favorite thing to do in the Fall?
2. Favorite pair of shoes?
3. Are you one of your parents' "favorite"?

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah

[/b]
1 - fall
2 - dcmartens
3 - the only one so they didn't have a choice, better so...

1) then: fave thing to do in winter!
2) what movie are you watching tonite?
3) do you zap during the commercials on TV, or watch them?

1. make snow tunnels
2. none
3. zap, usually

Lets put a smile on that block

1. I love walking in woods. Autumn is the prettiest time of year, everything looks brilliant surrounded by all the reds, browns and oranges. Great season for photography if you can get the light. Plus you also have the awsomeness of Halloween and Fireworks night, as well as the first time you can wear a shnuggly scarf and turn on your central heating. Cozy.

2. I love my converse trainers. Checkered black and white with Pink laces. I also used to love my dancing shoes. I don't know who made them but they were great. They were massive and brown with wicked etchings all over them. I could really clomp around in them.

3.No I'm the youngest so i have an inferiority complex against my older brother. Always have done, and i still stand by it. I used to have a massive bedroom, im talking huge, bigger than most peoples lounge. My brother moved out years ago, I go off to university, come back four years later the same time my bro decides to move back home for a while, and im shoved under the sairs and he gets my massive room! And i have more junk than him. AND i got my brothers hand-me-down car for my first car five years ago (rest in peace Bertha.) which he didnt even drive as he didnt pass his test, he's now taking it again and gets a brand spanking new Toyota! Thats a trillion times better than the Toyota which i now have! (Altho my parents did buy me said Toyota, but im bitter so go figure.)

1) then: fave thing to do in winter!
2) what movie are you watching tonite?
3) do you zap during the commercials on TV, or watch them?

1.Build Snowmen! and CHRISTMAS! And go late night shopping and eat roast dinners.
2.The Fisher King with Mr Williams.
3.No i love to Zap. Always have done. It really irritates people. I even zap whilst watching whatever show is on. I even zap whilst listening to the radio in my car. Zap zap zap.

1. What's your favorite thing to do in the Summer?
2.Favorite play?
3. What's your favorting thing to do in be...no, SC or PT will comment if i put that...

1.Go on day's out with my friends. We call them DAYS OF FUN. They usually consist of trips to castles or picnics. Theres lots of castles and big old houses with large mazes in England. We always have such a laugh.

2.I like anything by Ibsen really. Love Hedda Gabler and A Dolls House. I also really like An Inspector Calls. I would love to see Angels in America on stage, i'm sure i would love it. Theres also Romeo and Julliet. Beautiful stuff.

3. To do in Be? Is that like a philosophical question? Would do i like to do and Be? Be and do? Id like to be a clown for a day and do clown things with no worries about people thinking im insane. But if you reffering to doing things in bed i like people touching my willy and going to sleep. In any order really.

QUESTIONS QUESTIONS

1. What do you hate about your body and Why do you hate it so much? If you could steal a new one from a dead persons body and have it replace your undesireable one and no one would know...would you?

2. Whats your biggest fashion faux pas? (Two nice shallow questions to start with)

3. Have you ever witnessed an event that has provoked such intesne emotions in you, such as horror, laughter, sadness or terror? If so, and you don't mind answering, what was it?

District B13
QUESTIONS QUESTIONS

1. What do you hate about your body and Why do you hate it so much? If you could steal a new one from a dead persons body and have it replace your undesireable one and no one would know...would you?
The thing I hate the most is my teeth because they are unsightely. I would steal new teeth from a dead person if they were pearly white and put them on me.

2. Whats your biggest fashion faux pas? (Two nice shallow questions to start with)
Yellow Biker shorts and a 2xt White t-shirt that covered them up.

3. Have you ever witnessed an event that has provoked such intesne emotions in you, such as horror, laughter, sadness or terror? If so, and you don't mind answering, what was it?
I witnessed two male cheerleaders get hazed by other male cheerleaders and football players. I don't want to get into it too much but they forced beer down their throats and then stripped them naked and had them run across the football field. To my knowledge, the football players also did something similar to that. At the time I thought it was funny, but in hindsight I realize how disgusting and perverse it was. The hazing in that school got so bad after I left that their was a law suit that kicked one of the assistant coaches out.

It shocks me to this day

1. What computer/video game character would you be and why?

2. If you could choose which day of the week to die on, what would it be?

3. Computers, TV, Books, or the Movie theatre?

1. What computer/video game character would you be and why?
Richard B. Riddick, Nightvision
2. If you could choose which day of the week to die on, what would it be?
Thursday, same day I was born on, might as well be the day I die on.
3. Computers, TV, Books, or the Movie theatre?
All of the above?

The People's Republic of Clogher
1. what's your favorite novel?

Milan Kundera - The Joke

2. Favorite toy?

When I was a kid it was my Millennium Falcon but thesedays it's my car...which can do the Tesco run in 12 parsecs and has a handy little cubby hole...ermmm...smuggling chamber under the seat.

3. Least favorite part of daily life? If you could magically get rid of it, would you?

The 45 minutes between when I wake up and when I can actually walk. Would I get rid of 4 crumbling discs? Well.....yeah.

----------------------------------------

1. Do you buy a daily newspaper? If so, which one?

2. Have you ever diddled the Tax Man? I've just had a letter from the Inland Revenue saying that I've underpaid by Ł76 for the years 2003-04. The swines!

3. If political correctness didn't exist, would it be necessary for the media to invent it? UK MoFos can tie this in to question one, particularly The Daily Express...

1. Do you buy a daily newspaper? If so, which one?
we do get them on the weekends: the Sydney Morning Herald & The Australian.

2. Have you ever diddled the Tax Man? I've just had a letter from the Inland Revenue saying that I've underpaid by Ł76 for the years 2003-04. The swines!
Yes, I have accepted cash from clients.

3. If political correctness didn't exist, would it be necessary for the media to invent it? UK MoFos can tie this in to question one, particularly The Daily Express...
Probably

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. When was the last time you did something that made you look like an idiot

2. What was it?

3. Have you ever lusted after a relative?

Originally Posted by nebbit

Yes, I have accepted cash from clients.
I do that all the time. It frees up valuable government time so instead of investigating my Tax affairs they can build a roundabout outside my house.

1. When was the last time you did something that made you look like an idiot

3 years ago...

2. What was it?

I walked into a (closed) glass door on my way into a cinema, hit my head and landed square on my arse.

3. Have you ever lusted after a relative?

Can't say that I have, though I've coveted my neighbour's ass. What a fine ass it was.....

-------------------------------------------------

1. Have you ever been a card-carrying member of a political party? Closest I got was joining the Anti-Nazi League, which is hardly the same...

2. If you could choose to advertise a product on TV, what would it be?

3. Are you in a Union? (so speaks an ex-Union rep)

1. Have you ever been a card-carrying member of a political party? Closest I got was joining the Anti-Nazi League, which is hardly the same...
Yes, the Communist party, the green party.

2. If you could choose to advertise a product on TV, what would it be?
Some sort of product that takes a way violence

3. Are you in a Union? (so speaks an ex-Union rep)
I used to be on the Council of the "The NSW Nurses Association" so i am also An ex Union rep

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Would ever let someone whip you as a lead up to Luuuuuv making?
2. What is the thing you most like about yourself?
3. What is the christian name of your first love.

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by nebbit

1. Would ever let someone whip you as a lead up to Luuuuuv making?
2. What is the thing you most like about yourself?
3. What is the christian name of your first love.
1 - yes, if i really love her, and if i get my fantasies fulfilled in return
2 - my wits, my hands, my eyes
3 - first love as in real love? or as in first love that was so cuz i was young and naive and thought it was love but was not? somewhere in between, Ilva.

1) if it's the afternoon, how many cups of coffee have you drunk already today?
2) what's the name of your pet(s)?
3) what are you doing right after posting in the Mofos?

1) if it's the afternoon, how many cups of coffee have you drunk already today?

Just 2... and decaf at that…

2) what's the name of your pet(s)?

I did have two standard size Boston Terriers named after my sister and Billy Joel's ex… and also a miniature Boston named after a spice…

3) what are you doing right after posting in the Mofos?

Just working…

1) What do you regret not doing today?
2) You take the time to stop and smell… what?
3) What sound automatically brings a smile to your face?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

1) What do you regret not doing today?

Starting to watch Batman Begins a wee bit earlier...

2) You take the time to stop and smell… what?

Certainly not flowers as I have hay fever. Until I moved to the town it would have been cow manure - no option really. Thesedays it's just traffic fumes.

3) What sound automatically brings a smile to your face?

The alarm clock on Saturday morning, though it used to be my old PC which booted up to the sound of "Monty you terrible ****!"

------------------------------------

1. Do you ever feel like there just aren't enough hours in the day?

2. What do you want written on your gravestone?

3. Have you ever had business cards printed? I'm saying that 'cos I took a suit to the drycleaners today and a pile of old cards from my days as 'Used car sales manager' at Landrover fell out of the top pocket.....I binned them.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
1. Most days, especially now my Diploma course has gone into overdrive with it's workload.
2. Oooops!!! or Go away I'm not in.
3. Not yet, but one day.......

1. What's involved in your perfect Sunday?
2. Is anything in life free?
3. Is money the root of all evil, or is it religion?

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

1. What's involved in your perfect Sunday?
Getting all my chores done on Saturday... a roast in the oven and a good movie to watch and a good bottle of wine while dinner's cooking.
2. Is anything in life free?
Sure. All the important things are, in fact.
3. Is money the root of all evil, or is it religion?
It's lazy thinking - short-sightedness that dictates a selfish course of action over one that improves a situation for everyone. Money and religion can both be misused, but I wouldn't call either of them the root.

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
1 - uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
2 - two months
3 - Paul, but nobody knows....uh.... knew......... *****

1) what did you achieve today?
2) what is the first important thing you wanna do tomorrow?
3) last time you rolled under the table - drunk, cuz of too much laughing, or for any hidden sexual reason, whatever?

1) what did you achieve today?
I started learning about Medicare, which will be an area I move into in my new position.
2) what is the first important thing you wanna do tomorrow?
Get to work on time. I like to do that occasionally, just to throw 'em off.
3) last time you rolled under the table - drunk, cuz of too much laughing, or for any hidden sexual reason, whatever?
It's been about 3 years, I guess. I was at this local bar/restaraunt and one of the waitresses had brought her son with her, and he had brought a ray gun with which he killed me repeatedly. As I got progressively deader, I eventually wound up under the table.

------------------------
1. What did you learn today?
2. Have you ever kept a diary?
3. Do you or have you ever belonged to an organized religion? Which one?

1.that i actually do seek attention through selfpity and that herbal sleeping pills don't work
2.still do, since i was 13
3.yes, i'm catholic

1.do you sleep on your stomach or on the side?
2.do you prefer showers or baths?
3.do you have any nerdy pleasures?

1. either, stomach probably
2. showers
3. not really

1. dorkiest thing you've ever done?

Probably when I climbed a bookcase in the school library to get a book on the top shelf and knocked a whole row of books out the other side… right on top of my teacher...

2. most annoying habit?

Hmm… maybe tapping my foot… not when I am waiting for someone but more when I am trying to figure something out…

3. Why is an Orange?

????

1) How many hours of sleep do you normally get a night/day?
2) The Banshee is wailing at your door… but you know you have time to tell one person goodbye... who is it?
3) Are you wearing a costume for Halloween? And if so, what?