Happy birthday, lenslady!

Tools    

Thank you @cat_sidhe. I can't tell you what a great big grin you put on my face - In all my years on earth ( and the exact number shall still remain a discrete mystery) I 've never had Bob Dylan sing Happy. Birthday to me Hugs to you!

The truth is in here
Happy birthday! You have really great taste in film and always leave positive comments on my reviews. The encouragement helps a lot Hope you celebrate with lots of cake!

Thank you all so much. Really warms my heart to receive these lovely and thoughtful greetings ,and nice words.

Thanks @cat_sidhe - you did your research well- perfect.

@spookiemoviemania- thanks, for the cheery and adorable card

@Mattiasflgrtlll6 I was touched by your words,,-and as you know, I put great stock in your reviews, which always bring the movie to life

@gbgoodies- always a pleasure thanks, for the delicious cake- glad that this one had no calories

@dadgumblah - and thanks for the celebratory greetings, did you know my favorite color is blue.

Finally, thanks especially to @Yoda, with this great site; , I was able to get birthday wishes from around the world.

That , along with a gift I got of a box real life, admitted densely caloric but scrumptious, chocolate truffles - made it a day as close to perfect as could be.

Thank you all for birthday good wishes.
@nebbit I can't help but smile at a face like that.

@cricket - thanks. Btw I had as much fun on my birthday as your dog did in the sprinkler lol - love those dog videos

@Citizen Rules - I appreciate this beautiful email 'card' of ethereal blue swirls.