The Bat Movies

→ in
Tools    

And I'm probably in no state to be able to deal with the Batnipples tonight anyway.

But it was a valiant thought.
Raincheck, BUTT let's DO IT

This this thread is kind of dedicated to Batman.. I thought I would post my friend dressed as Batman

and if you are a true horror fan of cheesy horror.. you might know him

and here is a regular pic of him

Nostro and Cat_Sidhe.. you better know who it is!

@MovieGal That guy does look familiar... I guess I'll have to kick my own ass when you reveal.
I have known Todd Sheets for over 15 years...our taste in horror is so different. He says I'm sick for being a fan of Salo.

I have known Todd Sheets for over 15 years...oit taste in horror is so different. He says I'm sick for being a fan of Salo.
That's pretty cool. You ever get to go on set? Big bro style teasing is always great.

Salo? Awesome. It's not the movie I bust out at parties, though.

That's pretty cool. You ever get to go on set? Big bro style teasing is always great.

Salo? Awesome. It's not the movie I bust out at parties, though.
I know Todd through a mutual friend. He lives in the same city I do. I see him at Comicon or at stores around. We talk but we are not buddy buddy. I wouldn't mind helping him write... I can be pretty wicked and gross.

I know Todd through a mutual friend. He lives in the same city I do. I see him at Comicon or at stores around. We talk but we are not buddy buddy. I wouldn't mind helping him write... I can be pretty wicked and gross.
Then DO IT. i know you have it on you, and he sounds like he would want to work with you.

Why not?

Then DO IT. i know you have it on you, and he sounds like he would want to work with you.

Why not?
Todd is an arrogant a$$.

In a fun way or....you'd want to kill him?
Slap the f out of him. His wife is very nice. We get along well.

This this thread is kind of dedicated to Batman.. I thought I would post my friend dressed as Batman
Super fly MG, & by all means, don't hesitate to throw ALL the fun jazz in here, the more the better!

and if you are a true horror fan of cheesy horror.. you might know him

and here is a regular pic of him

Nostro and Cat_Sidhe.. you better know who it is!
That cowl is pretty excellent!

Question: how did he fit all that hair in there?

That cowl is pretty excellent!

Question: how did he fit all that hair in there?
No clue...I see Todd in it everytime at Comicon...he even dresses up as Thor too.

@cat_sidhe and @MovieGal you two don't look half bad getting along together

Ok I'm a blonde and she's a red head....and I'm into guys anyway.

Ok I'm a blonde and she's a red head....and I'm into guys anyway.
Funnin with ya, brief break from the comic films

Funnin with ya, brief break from the comic films
Wait comic films? And you aren't watching my hottie? Shame on you.