Rauldc's Journey through the consoles: Best Video Games

Tools    

Hard to believe it was ten months ago you were doing this. Anyway, I love Tetris and have been pretty addicted at times. Never played the gameboy version.

Master of My Domain
Just finished skimming through this thread, the slight generation gap and the fact that I didn't spend most of my child in the States is the reason why a lot of these games are unfamiliar to me, but at least you posted a lot of classics, so rep for those. Favorite is so far Oregon Trail, which is one of the oldest games I have ever played yet one of the most awesome. Have you ever played the mobile version?

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Yes. It's not nearly as fun, but it is still fun. I'm actually going on a retro video game hunt with a friend next week, should be real fun.

31. Rocket Knight Adventures

I still haven't beaten this game but I've been playing it a crap ton. Just a fun game to chill out to. The levels are pretty fun, riding a mine cart, running from robots, and avoiding lava. Oh and it's always fun to rocket launch as well.

32. Legend of Zelda: Links Awakening

Just a straight up awesome game that was even more awesome because it could pass time as a passenger on the road. Great storyline (maybe the best?) And the dungeons are pretty tight too. Was always fun trying to find the next item that you could trade with someone in the village. And I loved stealing from their shops.

Let the night air cool you off
I don't think I've ever heard of Rocket Knight Adventures, but it looks fun. I haven't played that Zelda game, but it's Zelda, so odds are it's pretty good.

Not that anyone cares, but I almost beat Rocket Knight Adventures tonight. Need to beat it so I can move into another game lol.

33. Mario Kart 64

The ultimate chill out with your friends game. This is my favorite of the kart series, although another one is probably deserving of being on this list. Really love the tracks. Some of them can be somewhat difficult but that's all part of the fun. The four player action is certainly where it's at though, when you have enough people around to make it happen

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
In order to beat a dead horse...

That N64 was the pinnacle of couch co-op for me, cuz that Dreamcast didn't have anything but sports games. Love this thread!

In order to beat a dead horse...

That N64 was the pinnacle of couch co-op for me, cuz that Dreamcast didn't have anything but sports games. Love this thread!
There's a chance the 64 is the best console ever made. Either that or NES likely for my choice.

It's hard for to choose, because I think our age when playing has a lot to do with it. The Dreamcast was really amazing when it came out. It had a lot of couch games, the never duplicated memory card controller lcd screens, but I mostly remember us playing sports games. Well, I bought this .

The N64 with Goldeneye, Mario Kart, Rasslin' . I can't tell you how many nights me and friends poured into a basement to play that thang.

It's hard for to choose, because I think our age when playing has a lot to do with it. The Dreamcast was really amazing when it came out. It had a lot of couch games, the never duplicated memory card controller lcd screens, but I mostly remember us playing sports games. Well, I bought this .

The N64 with Goldeneye, Mario Kart, Rasslin' . I can't tell you how many nights me and friends poured into a basement to play that thang.
Never owned a dreamcast. Rite now I have:

NES
PS1
Sega
Game boy
GameCube
N64
PS2

I really am a big retro guy still. My collection is pretty impressive, but I still could use more rare games

Though I had plenty of late nights with friends playing N64, Dreamcast had two games that could drive all-nighters:
Worms
Power Stone 2

I really loved the dreamcast. The sports games were next level and I think it was the last time there was "another" NFL game. When it came out, the games seemed so bright and vivid. Crazy Taxi and the Sonic game come to mind.

Never owned a dreamcast. Rite now I have:

NES
PS1
Sega
Game boy
GameCube
N64
PS2

I really am a big retro guy still. My collection is pretty impressive, but I still could use more rare games

I can thank my dear mum for saving all these toys in the box that I"m selling. I can also point a finger as to why I don't have my NES. I wish I still did. Probably just want to try to get one of those cartridges to work. Brew my Blains out when the Genesis came out and those games worked "first time, every time".

34. Chip and Dale

Fun game that can be played one player or two player. The two player co-op mode is real fun. The levels are interesting, the bosses are cool and in the end always fun to take down the fat cat.

35. Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

I have never beaten the game, but I'll be damned if it's not one of my bigger goals for video games. I actually haven't even played it a lot, so there's a lot to uncover here. The storyline and the map is what makes the game most intriguing to me. Perhaps this will be the next one that I fire up again.