THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Went to IKEA today for the first time. It's been here for 4 to 5 years...1 1/2 hours of wandering around the store and only spent $28. Lol

I think Leigh Whannell is amazing.. I love everything I have seen that he has touched..

Who is Leigh Whannell?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
So all I have to do for you to love me is let Leigh Whannell touch me?

I know. I still want him to touch me.
You are strange.And I know you don't watch modern horror.

Also he acts in one of the movie series he writes.

I love my avatar. It's Madonna in Who's That Girl.

I need to be an actual person on this forum again. Not some oddball who keeps deleting everything they do. I need to get my movie reviews back somehow.
lol your user status cracks me up.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ

I love my avatar. It's Madonna in Who's That Girl.

I need to be an actual person on this forum again. Not some oddball who keeps deleting everything they do. I need to get my movie reviews back somehow.
Your reviews were fun to read. You are the inspiration between me watching a lot of the horror films that I have.

even though you never finished the horror hall of fame, I remember reading your reviews there and they were entertaining.

Master of My Domain
Sometimes I don't know what my role in MoFo is. I'm not particularly insightful or analytic when it comes to film, nor am I really that funny. I feel like a token East Asian - a MoFo John Cho.

Damn, I'm starting to agree with SC on this place being exhausting. Glad he seems to be cheery these days though.

Sometimes I don't know what my role in MoFo is. I'm not particularly insightful or analytic when it comes to film, nor am I really that funny. I feel like a token East Asian - a MoFo John Cho.
Your role is to be the person other MoFos really like

Sometimes I don't know what my role in MoFo is.
You don’t need a role. This is a movie forum not an actual movie.

I won't dance. Don't ask me...
So do you think that every one has to be "some" - funny or wise? Why not average? It' good enough IMO.