Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

For those of us who appreciate a pale skinned redhead, October will be bringing a new adaptation of War Of The Worlds on the BBC. I was going to watch it anyway but just found out this lady's in it.

Eleanor Tomlinson

Yeah she sampled her song Goodnight and Go on her new album that's coming out this week.
That's great . I liked Goodnight and Go – girly and obsessive, and with Jeff Beck too.

Speak for Yourself was my introduction to Heap so I'm very fond of that album. My favourites were Daylight Robbery and Headlock.

For those of us who appreciate a pale skinned redhead,

You came to the right place.

October will be bringing a new adaptation of War Of The Worlds on the BBC. I was going to watch it anyway but just found out this lady's in it.

Eleanor Tomlinson
She's lovely, I like her. And she was in The Illusionist, which is a favourite of mine.

Keep your station clean - OR I WILL KILL YOU
That's great . I liked Goodnight and Go – girly and obsessive, and with Jeff Beck too.

Speak for Yourself was my introduction to Heap so I'm very fond of that album. My favourites were Daylight Robbery and Headlock.
I definitely need to listen to her albums, I tend to listen to all genres and all artists when I have time so I don't see a reason why I haven't listened to a full project of hers. I really do like her typical songs like Hide and Seek.

For those of us who appreciate a pale skinned redhead, October will be bringing a new adaptation of War Of The Worlds on the BBC. I was going to watch it anyway but just found out this lady's in it.

Eleanor Tomlinson
Hooray for the pale-skinned redheads! Love 'em!

Erin Chambers

I think I posted some pics of Valerie Leon not too long ago. I don't care though because she's absolutely lovely and I watched an interview with her the other day and she still looks great.

However, let's not pretend these pics aren't the reason I adored her.

Another redhead....Katherine McNamara.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Yep, Akina Nakamori is so stunning on stylised pictures and so cute and natural normally. I also like her music. :3

Moar of her:

My face when I see her pictures

She's sooo cute!

In awe.

Just a normal girl.

And a freakin' supermodel

At the same time

But very attractive every time

Wow, I got a little bit carried away. Sorry if I posted too many.

Was the lower part of the picture cut? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

So while writing my review of one of my guilty pleasures, Mystic Pizza the other night, Im now going to repeat what I said in my review...Julia Roberts has legit never looked sexier than that pool hall scene. Then I found this GIF, and life was beautiful.

https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-st...t-quality=auto

Damn I dont know how to embed a GIF! It's there anyway, enjoy!