The person above me thread

Tools    

The person above me is responsible for part of this person's signature… thank you...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

history *is* moralizing
i'm used to respect and like a lot the person above me's signatures, they're in original languages and say interesting things

Can we try with real bullets now?
I think the person above me has a signature that shows they care......that's important

Originally Posted by Eyes
TPAM has a B Willis avatar from a movie I can't identify

hostage? last boyscout? striking distance?
My avatar is from Pulp Fiction, honey it'll probably be different by tomorrow, though

This person thanks the person above them… and would like that person to know that this person has worked with both charities listed in their signature… and is eternally grateful to the Red Cross for feeding this person last month... and in answer to the question asked in the signature of the person above me… yes...

history *is* moralizing
the person above me didn't notice i wrote "i'M used to", not i "used to"? and the intention behind the person above me's signatures is real nice, yep!

You ready? You look ready.
The frog above me like his vodka-cola.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

The person above me has the coolest dad....Sean Connery!?!?

The person above me wants to use real bullets (instead of paint balls?)… … and this person thought that was what the Froggie several persons above me meant earlier… but was just a little confused over the wording… 'twas probably just me…

TPAM has used only 2 avatars that I have ever know of and both of them suited you perfectly.

The person above me is a little ill and he reminds me of the Phantom of the Opera

The person above me should get one of these

The person above me likes my new avatar.....that's nice

TPAM has an interesting signature