Tools    

Udo Kier played Erich von Stroheim in a film titled Dog Daze

anyway,

Tom Cruise to Justin Long

Originally Posted by Everett
highlight my last comment buddy

highlight the whole thing and you might find something at the bottom
and i didnt just edit it either
Yes, even though you colored it SILVER, I did see your comment before....which was neither correct nor witty.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
Yes, even though you colored it SILVER, I did see your comment....which was neither correctr nor witty.

actually it was correct

actually it was correct
No, Udo Kier and Erich Von Stroheim are most definitely not Americans. But yes, obviously you still can't cheat and pass over them just because you don't happen to know who they are.

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
No, Udo Kier and Erich Von Stroheim are most definitely not Americans. But yes, obviously you still can't cheat and pass over them just because you don't happen to know who they are.

Udo Kier played Erich Von Stroheim in a 1995 film titled Dog Daze

next up: Tom Cruise to JUSTIN LONG

jeez, is it that hard???

Udo Kier played Erich Von Stroheim in a 1995 film titled Dog Daze

jeez, is it that hard???
So you bend the rules of this game so much that a person need only have portrayed somebody on screen to link to them? You can go directly to Howard Hughes from Kate Winslet because Leo frippin' DiCaprio played him in a movie? Fascinating.

Apparently it must be that hard if you have to continually keep changing the rules to suit only you.

Tom Cruise was in War of the Worlds (2005) where the casting director was Debra Zane
Debra Zane also cast the movie Galaxy Quest featuring Justin Lane

Esther Williams to Robin Williams

Bart Simpson and Godzilla..oh wait...nm........................................................................................... ................................................

I am having a nervous breakdance
Well, I liked my own couple so:

Erich von Stroheim starred in I Was an Adventuress as did Peter Lorre. Peter Lorre was magnificent in Casablanca and so was Humphrey Bogart. Bogey appeared on the screen together with Lauren Bacall for the first time in To Have and Have Not. Bacall did a part in Dogville and, wouldn't you know, so did Udo Kier.

Esther Williams appeared in Ziegfeld Follies and so did Judy Garland who also starred in Ziegfeld Girl. James Stewart was in that one as well as in The Big Sleep (1978) and so was Robert Mitchum. Mitchum starred in The Last Tycoon together with Jack Nicholson who played the lead in The Shining against Shelley Duvall who starred in Popeye. And so did Robin Williams.

Vincent Gallo to Madonna

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Man of La Movies
Vincent Gallo was in Brown Bunny with Chloe Sevigny, who was in Party Monster with Macauley Culkin. He was in Home Alone with Catherine Ohara, who was in Dick Tracy with Madonna

Bow Wow and Jimmy Stewart

Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart

My Reputation: Holy Crap, I'm Well thought of!!!?? I think we're going a little far here??

('Lil) Bow Wow was in All About the Benjamins with Anthony Michael Hall
Anthony Michael Hall was in Six Degrees of Separation with Donald Sutherland
Donald Sutherland was in The Bedofrd Incident with Richard Widmark
Widmark was in a few movies with Jimmy Stewart, including Two Rode Together

Sylvester Stallone to Rock Hudson

A system of cells interlinked
you've got to be kidding

who gives a crap?
they're both foreign

you jerk you just named two unknown foreign (is that redundant?)actors so people will just give up and not answer anymore

anyway, tom cruise to justin long

[predicted stupid smartass response from holden pike: they're both american,
next: udo kier and stroheim]
I have heard of them. Also, foreign? This is the WorldWideWeb you are on here, right? This site has emembers from dozens of countries, so "foreign" just doesn't apply, because that would be relative to whichever country the poster/reader lives in, right?

As for the pair he posted, I have heard of those people, and so have many others. I much rather pay attention to actors and directors with actual talent instead of bums like Ben Affleck.

Also, Gilmore Girls?? Never heard of it, what film is that?

Ahh, did some research...Gilmore Girls is some teen show on a shoddy network..Why do you think people on a site called Movieforums.com would know about stuff like that?

Man of La Movies
Rock Hudson was in The Ambassador with Ellen Burstyn, who was in the Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood with Sandra Bullock. She was in Demolition Man with Stallone

John Wayne and Damon Wayans

Originally Posted by Sedai
I have heard of them. Also, foreign? This is the WorldWideWeb you are on here, right? This site has emembers from dozens of countries, so "foreign" just doesn't apply, because that would be relative to whichever country the poster/reader lives in, right?

As for the pair he posted, I have heard of those people, and so have many others. I much rather pay attention to actors and directors with actual talent instead of bums like Ben Affleck.

Also, Gilmore Girls?? Never heard of it, what film is that?

Ahh, did some research...Gilmore Girls is some teen show on a shoddy network..Why do you think people on a site called Movieforums.com would know about stuff like that?
yeah, unless you're a complete moron who has been living in a hole, then you wouldn't have to research what Gilmore Girls is.

So it looks like you guys are complaining about every single thing I post.
If I go along with your annoying changes, then you will complain I put up an actor such as Ben Affleck.
So then I would try linking an actor to a director to change it up a bit but you guys also bitch about that.

then if I actually do form a complete link then some asswipe complains about how it could've been shorter and corrects every actor-link that I do.

so everyone has to frickin stop correcting everything and go along with the game that I started

1: you can link actors to directors
2: fine, dont do tv links then, i was just copied this game off a myspace message board and used their example.
3: you cant rearrange an already done actor-link, if its already done, then its gratutious for a user to put "OR you can link this guy from this guy, you didn't have to link them through all those people", yeah? well maybe I didnt know the info you did.
so theres no need to rearrange or give second answers to already finished actor-links. it's annoying and its unnecessary.

Man of La Movies
yeah, unless you're a complete moron who has been living in a hole, then you wouldn't have to research what Gilmore Girls is.

So it looks like you guys are complaining about every single thing I post.
If I go along with your annoying changes, then you will complain I put up an actor such as Ben Affleck.
So then I would try linking an actor to a director to change it up a bit but you guys also bitch about that.

then if I actually do form a complete link then some asswipe complains about how it could've been shorter and corrects every actor-link that I do.

so everyone has to frickin stop correcting everything and go along with the game that I started

1: you can link actors to directors
2: fine, dont do tv links then, i was just copied this game off a myspace message board and used their example.
3: you cant rearrange an already done actor-link, if its already done, then its gratutious for a user to put "OR you can link this guy from this guy, you didn't have to link them through all those people", yeah? well maybe I didnt know the info you did.
so theres no need to rearrange or give second answers to already finished actor-links. it's annoying and its unnecessary.
Ok...I was going to stay out of it and just play the game, but this is just getting annoying. This game that you started is based on the 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon game, and has been co-opted because after a while, that gets boring, and makes more sense to just pick 2 far-reaching actors and connect them with other actors through the movies they have acted in together. This game has been going around on message boards in THIS form for a long long time. It makes it less challenging if you connect directors and tv shows as well. The fun of this game is the challenge of connecting people from two different genres, countries, or generations. And usually, the less links you have in the chain, the more impressive it is.

So you can get mad and throw a hissy fit about people changing your game, but if you're changing the game that everyone already knows and making it more kindergarten than it should be, people are going to complain.

Nice job rocking the boat in your first 48 hours, by the way...good way to endear yourself in a new community. I've been here a month now, and people like you who come in, whining and complaining, don't really last all that long.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is welcome, and good luck.

EDIT: Oh, and I guarantee he knew what Gilmore Girls was...he was being sarcastic...you may want to look up sarcasm if you're really going to survive here.

Originally Posted by samq79

EDIT: Oh, and I guarantee he knew what Gilmore Girls was...he was being sarcastic...you may want to look up sarcasm if you're really going to survive here.
nah, i think he was just being an ******* like that other moron

Man of La Movies
nah, i think he was just being an ******* like that other moron

WOW...out of all that I wrote in that last post that is what you clung to? You really have some selective filtering, boyo!

oh yeah and still waiting for the solution to:

John Wayne and Damon Wayans

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Sedai
...Gilmore Girls is some teen show on a shoddy network..Why do you think people on a site called Movieforums.com would know about stuff like that?
Watch it, bub.

John Wayne was in The Shootist with Scatman Caruthers, who was in The Shining with Shelley Duvall, who was in Roxanne with Damon Wayans.

Richard E. Grant to John Neville

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
Richard E. Grant to John Neville
Richard E. Grant was in St. Ives with Miranda Richardson
Miranda Richardson was in Spider with John Neville

Albert Finney to Raul Julia

Man of La Movies
Albert Finney<->Big Fish<->Steve Buscemi<->The Laramie Project<->Christina Ricci<->Addams Family<->Raul Julia

Thomas Hayden Church and Richard Attenborough