President Trump

Tools    

It wasn't intended as a shot, I was clarifying to Iroquois who I thought was overreacting in this thread. Iro may be sympathetic to some of the antagonism and make some disagreeable statements here or there, but I've yet to see him make such overarching grandiose proclamations about white supremacy, treachery, and hacking conspiracies as I've seen from you three.

I already told you "NO". I don't like you, Powdered Water, I thought I made that adamantly clear. You have shown me that you are dishonest, uncharitable, and a partisan obscurantist to the utmost extreme.

I've debunked propaganda you've posted, which you've never retracted,
you've accused me of being racist, which you've also never retracted,
you've been taking lame ass little shots at me throughout the majority of your posts to this topic and now you're condescending to ask me why I'm not more polite and willing to just get along with you?

I'm not falling for it. I think you've had some time to reflect on your views, are feeling a little embarrassed about your previous behavior, and are now wanting to gloss over it like it never happened while trying to protect your ego by taking a completely uncharacteristically facilitating tone and suddenly suggesting that I'm the one being unreasonable.

No, when you're wrong, you admit you were wrong, you don't wardrobe change into another person and try to play it off like you've always had the high ground. I'm not buying this humble act you've put on for a ****ing second.

If you want to smooth things over with me, you can start by admitting you've been spreading lies.

I'm not retracting anything. Nor should you. You're just sooo right. People need to be set straight and obviously you're the man for the job. Perhaps you'll get an internet trophy someday.

If you want to educate an idiot like me about Trump, that's fine. But I've felt form day one that you've done nothing but talk down to me. And now you've got me captured in a nice little box with big words that I even had to look up a bit just know how you were putting me down this time. Thanks. If you don't want to talk to me, fine.

And because I know that there are people in this thread who will deliberately misrepresent this post despite it's obvious meaning, I'm not saying it's delusional to be left-wing, and not right-wing, I'm saying that of all the rational reactions one could take to the events of this election, it is the hard left that put Trump in office in the first place and it is the hard left continually validating that protest vote, every single ****ing day with their bull**** media coverage, journalist hit pieces, Twitter meltdowns, academic perversion, literal street violence, racism, sexism, sexualism, everything they accuse their opposition of being, up to and including fascism...
The hard left media coverage is the bulls**? That's a good one.

The hard left media coverage is the bulls**? That's a good one.
I think in that post you quoted, Omni makes a good point. I've never considered myself republican or democrat as I simply never knew much about politics. I did not vote for Trump, but I now support him as I would have Clinton had she won. Believe it or not, I didn't even know until a few weeks ago the difference between liberal and conservative or right and left. I have my own thoughts, but I couldn't be more objective as far as picking sides. Due to something I saw on the news a couple of weeks ago, I looked up an issue on YouTube. Since then, I've watched hundreds of videos of people on the left debating people on the right, on various issues. What I've been stunned to find is that the people on the right have destroyed the left every single time. I mean it's almost unbelievable. I tried to find videos that went the other way and I couldn't. These videos ranged from collegiate debates, to news interviews, to congressional hearings. I want to disagree with the right just out of fairness, and I haven't been able to. I watched a couple of videos of this one woman, Kamala Harris. She was talking about immigration and I had no idea who she was. I googled her and was shocked to see that she's a democratic California senator who's a favorite to be the presidential nominee in 2020. Are you friggin kidding me? She had complete disregard for facts and common sense, and on top of that is very unlikable. There is no way I would ever vote for this person. With all these videos I've seen, the thought crept in my mind that I would never vote for another democrat again. I'm sure the reality is that I would still go into every election with an open mind, but I can't be the only person having these thoughts.

Just to expand on my last post because I was doing three things at once. I don't think what I've seen is representative of all liberals or democrats. It's just what I happen to have seen and what I have seen has been consistently one sided. Maybe it's just the wrong people that have been given the platform? I didn't vote for Trump before but was quietly rooting for him just due to my disdain for Clinton. Throw in an embarrassing group of supporters though ontop of another subpar democratic candidate, and you can get ready for another Trump victory in 2020.

ThE hArD lEfT mEdIa CoVeRaGe Is ThE bUlLs**? tHaT's A gOoD oNe.
_

I watched a couple of videos of this one woman, Kamala Harris. She was talking about immigration and I had no idea who she was. I googled her and was shocked to see that she's a democratic California senator who's a favorite to be the presidential nominee in 2020. Are you friggin kidding me? She had complete disregard for facts and common sense,
Wait until you find out what Bernie Sanders believed.

But really, both sides are stupid. The Left is just taking their turn cause there's a Republican in the White House.

I'm not retracting anything. Nor should you.
I think you mean "I'm not retracting anything. Nor should I."

Actually, you should.

Originally Posted by Powdered Water
You're just sooo right. People need to be set straight and obviously you're the man for the job. Perhaps you'll get an internet trophy someday.
I don't do it for trophies, I do it because I hate to see lies, fallacies, and propaganda go unchallenged.

If you want to educate an idiot like me about Trump,
I don't, I don't give a **** about Trump, what I give a **** about is the truth. It only reinforces my point when you demonstrate that you still haven't figured that out yet.

that's fine. But I've felt form day one that you've done nothing but talk down to me.
Oh, and you've now suddenly recused yourself of your own condescending attitude so I can't call you a massive hypocrite, that's the strategy is it? You're not as clever as you think you are.

Fact is, the overwhelming majority of posts I've seen you make are intellectually insulting.

And now you've got me captured in a nice little box with big words
Like this one, here you are using "big words" to demean me. To denigrate the points that I'm making, to insinuate, without evidence, that what I'm saying has no substance. It's not an argument, it is an admission that you are incapable of presenting a cogent (OMG BIG WORD!) defense of your positions.

But I already knew that when you totally evaded my rebuttals earlier in the thread. You chose instead to throw **** from the sidelines so you didn't feel like your ego was invested.

You make the fundamental mistake here of assuming I don't already know exactly what your game is. I've been you, I've been the weasily little know-it-all using terms before I knew the definitions of them, I've been the egotistical ******* who would talk big and then make convenient excuses to avoid getting called out.

I was doing that **** in the 4th grade.

I know exactly what this confidence game looks like because I've played it, and I was good at it. And because I was good at it, I know even calling you out directly for it will not get you to admit you're wrong.

And also know that predicting you won't admit you're wrong will not convince you to admit you're wrong out of fear to falling to reverse psychology.

Although maybe I'm giving you a bit too much credit here by thinking that many steps ahead. I don't expect to convince you, and I don't even expect any admission of guilt to be honest. You have lost any and all credibility with me, and that's partly because of another thing you still haven't quite figured out:

I'm not refusing to talk to you. I'm simply refusing to be nice. I don't think you deserve nice. I think you deserve to have your cushy pedestal of moral superiority violently kicked out from underneath you. I think that as long as your obvious partisan deceit is given a casual pass on these forums, it should be ripped apart and exposed for the Lovecraftian horror that it is. So that other people might learn what not to become.

I think you mean "I'm not retracting anything. Nor should I."

Actually, you should.

I don't do it for trophies, I do it because I hate to see lies, fallacies, and propaganda go unchallenged.

I don't, I don't give a **** about Trump, what I give a **** about is the truth. It only reinforces my point when you demonstrate that you still haven't figured that out yet.

Oh, and you've now suddenly recused yourself of your own condescending attitude so I can't call you a massive hypocrite, that's the strategy is it? You're not as clever as you think you are.

Fact is, the overwhelming majority of posts I've seen you make are intellectually insulting.

Like this one, here you are using "big words" to demean me. To denigrate the points that I'm making, to insinuate, without evidence, that what I'm saying has no substance. It's not an argument, it is an admission that you are incapable of presenting a cogent (OMG BIG WORD!) defense of your positions.

But I already knew that when you totally evaded my rebuttals earlier in the thread. You chose instead to throw **** from the sidelines so you didn't feel like your ego was invested.

You make the fundamental mistake here of assuming I don't already know exactly what your game is. I've been you, I've been the weasily little know-it-all using terms before I knew the definitions of them, I've been the egotistical ******* who would talk big and then make convenient excuses to avoid getting called out.

I was doing that **** in the 4th grade.

I know exactly what this confidence game looks like because I've played it, and I was good at it. And because I was good at it, I know even calling you out directly for it will not get you to admit you're wrong.

And also know that predicting you won't admit you're wrong will not convince you to admit you're wrong out of fear to falling to reverse psychology.

Although maybe I'm giving you a bit too much credit here by thinking that many steps ahead. I don't expect to convince you, and I don't even expect any admission of guilt to be honest. You have lost any and all credibility with me, and that's partly because of another thing you still haven't quite figured out:

I'm not refusing to talk to you. I'm simply refusing to be nice. I don't think you deserve nice. I think you deserve to have your cushy pedestal of moral superiority violently kicked out from underneath you. I think that as long as your obvious partisan deceit is given a casual pass on these forums, it should be ripped apart and exposed for the Lovecraftian horror that it is. So that other people might learn what not to become.

My goodness but your head is so far up your ass its impressive. You are rude and over the top with the disparaging remarks, No ONE is going to listen you for long. Unless you aspire to be President one day I guess. Sorry, was that one of those intellectually insulting posts again?

And I didn't "evade your rebuttals" You weren't making rebuttals. You were being an ass. But you go ahead and keep trying to take the high ground. Believe it or not I really was trying to learn something from you but you just can't help but be nasty... I'll just go crawl back under my bridge and let you and the rest of the smart people tallk about stuff, K?

MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS:

The Impeachable Trump in...
"This Man, This Monster!"

Trump SMASH!

Coming to theaters this November!
I don't get it? He's the Hulk in that pic right? Wasn't the Hulk basically good? It doesn't make sense to me.

I don't get it? He's the Hulk in that pic right? Wasn't the Hulk basically good? It doesn't make sense to me.
Yes, it's confusing - as an Independent I'm presenting mixed messages.
Like Trump's presidency, it's not supposed to make sense!

Since everyone is now talking about impeachment (more than usual anyway), I thought how the sound of "the Impeachable Trump" - reminded me of "the Incredible Hulk" - the rest is just a progression on that!

Now that I think of it, Trump & Hulk have some things in common - Hulk's uncontrolled outbursts of temper (which usually manifested in catastrophic physical damage as opposed to tweets & questionable policies) led him to be hunted and hounded by the government!

Robert Mueller as General Thaddeus "Thuderbolt" Ross!

...Since everyone is now talking about impeachment (more than usual anyway)...
I predicted Trump would get impeached long ago, and right here on MoFo. I still think he will.

I thought how the sound of "the Impeachable Trump" - reminded me of "the Incredible Hulk" - the rest is just a progression on that!
Ahh, I see. I would have went with James and the Giant Impeachable Trump. He is sort of a peachy color

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Apparently the GOAT didn't grieve hard enough for McCain in Liberal cry baby media berate the GOAT volume #937.

"Didn't grieve hard enough" = insulted a POW nonsensically because he didn't back a federal loan guarantee he wanted twenty years ago and still holds a petty grudge about it.

Stop defending crap behavior just because you dislike the people criticizing it more.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Trump's petty and classless (no change there), but McCain was a touchhole, anyway. idk why liberals are crying so much over this.

A system of cells interlinked
Trump's petty and classless (no change there), but McCain was a touchhole, anyway. idk why liberals are crying so much over this.
Agreed. I am not sure why the left keeps picking these foolish hills to die on. Whatever their strategy is, they need to start changing it.

Some are "crying" about it because they oppose him reflexively.

Others, because they still use criteria other than "is also a liberal" to determine whether someone is a good and valuable person.