A View from Cat's Flap

→ in
Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
watched this one sober. lol. otherwise my commentary would have been more entertaining ;P

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

I was mostly focused on the chat and had the film at low volume since my last time seeing it was not too long ago.
I ran up to my neighbours and told them I'd be having the speakers on for a horror film. They're old and ond walkers, so uh..I warn them in case they freak out and call the cops.

It's ok, sometimes I ask them if they need emergency toilet paper so I'm not teh satan exactly, although I once listened to gothic folk music a bit too loudly and they became concerned.

This was great fun Cat! I wonder what the next one will be?
I'll give out more of a warning, and I'm open to suggestion. I usually keep it to something I've seen before so I don't mind typing while watching. And non subtitled because of the missing of dialogue while typing and maybe, drinking. (although not excessively)
. BUT. My stance on subtitled might change for the odd occasion.

So, any suggestions? Or shall I pick a wonderful 80s stinker with some cool payoffs?

Shlocky 80's horror sounds good. I haven't seen Pieces but it looks like fun.
I have, so if you're ok with watching for the first time and typing, that could be next.

Then it's just scheduling. I work shifts so I can sort of be flexible to a certain degree. I'm also alone at home for the next 9 days, so I'm in movie watching mood. I'd say take advantage of that within...well...9 days.

I have, so if you're ok with watching for the first time and typing, that could be next.

Then it's just scheduling. I work shifts so I can sort of be flexible to a certain degree. I'm also alone at home for the next 9 days, so I'm in movie watching mood. I'd say take advantage of that within...well...9 days.
This midnight-ish time is good for me for any day except Tuesday. (I'm on my summer holidays so bedtimes don't exist.)

If you're doing it make sure you invite some other users aswell, I don't want a lonely viewing session!

Read your commentary on Blair Witch, it was great. A real shame I wasn't there that day since it's my favourite horror movie.
I kind of suck at advertising my commentaries. I assume few would want to join in, especially since there's the risk I get a bit tipsy and unruly.

This midnight-ish time is good for me for any day except Tuesday. (I'm on my summer holidays so bedtimes don't exist.)

If you're doing it make sure you invite some other users aswell, I don't want a lonely viewing session!
Next week I start the early shift at work so I won't do commentaries until the weekend. I'm actually free next weekend. Can do tomorrow night, though, since this is an on-weekend so I get monday off. RIGHT in the kisser that Tuesday is early and I'm not the best morning person. Luckily it's dead in the morning, but I still have to get my arse up. I never go to bed early. Ever.

Read your commentary on Blair Witch, it was great. A real shame I wasn't there that day since it's my favourite horror movie.
It was fun. Here's me foreshadowing tonight's commentary during it

Loads of people must have though Texas Chainsaw Massacre was real back in the 70's/
Those are the only two i've done as well. I mentioned Home Alone and Saw during tonights one so one of those will end up the next i do

It was fun. Here's me foreshadowing tonight's commentary during it
Wouldn't it be aftershadowing though?

Those are the only two i've done as well. I mentioned Home Alone and Saw during tonights one so one of those will end up the next i do
I'm going to watch Batman & Robin next tonight, like in a few minutes..and THEN STRONGER. I'll be a mess by bedtime.

Wouldn't it be aftershadowing though?

I'm going to watch Batman & Robin next tonight, like in a few minutes..and THEN STRONGER. I'll be a mess by bedtime.
Why are you watching Batman & Robin? Horrible film haha. Batman Forever is awesome though

@Nostromo87 made me do it.

And I believe I am emotionally ready.
I love the way Gotham looks in Batman Forever and how crazy it is, Batman & Robin went too far though. It wasn't a bad idea to basically make movies in the same vein as the 60's Show but & Robin is painful.

I love the way Gotham looks in Batman Forever and how crazy it is, Batman & Robin went too far though. It wasn't a bad idea to basically make movies in the same vein as the 60's Show but & Robin is painful.
I've had just the right amount of wine to be able to Batman & Robin and yes it IS a verb...I AM READY. On the hour, that is. In 20 minutes.

In the words Thor...

I NEED SUSTENANCE!

Liquid sustenance.

AND, I can spare EVERYONE the solo commentary on it.

Just "oh my god the Batnipples" 50 times in a row.
BAT CREDIT CARD! Also the scene with Batman dressing with the closeup on his ass

BAT CREDIT CARD!
YEAH BECAUSE WE VERY LOW KEY....

Also the scene with Batman dressing with the closeup on his ass
BatButt is IMORTANT. Batman v Superman understood this perfectly.

Tonight, in 3 hours from now, an impromptu viewing of:

with @ynwtf so far, and of course, anyone else crazy enough to join. @Nostromo87 feeling up for that one? Real short notice, I know. Was just feeling like watching a guaranteed classic bad movie tonight.

I've got the black and white version on dvd.