Who here are fans of the Lone Wolf and cubbaby cart films?

Tools    

The Lone Wolf and cub manga is my favorite work of fiction ever, and the films while not quite up to par imo are probably my favorite action films. That said ive only seen the first four. Two and four are probably my favorite of those while the third perhaps the weakest though the climax was glorious. What are yalls thoughts on the films?

While I don't probably rate them as high as you they're very good films (something like 4/5 for the whole series). I've binge watched them twice so they're little blurred together but at least based on what I've given them on IMDb 2nd and 5th seem to have been my favorites.

I've read about half of the manga but haven't continued that in ages. Some of the stories are awesome but some are not and the quality of art seems to be very uneven (some look absolutely awesome and others almost like drafts).

Welcome to the human race...
I like them well enough. I did see Shogun Assassin ahead of the proper films and I do wonder if marathoning them made the later ones seem a little weaker in comparison (so I can't really rank them or anything), but I own the box set and wouldn't mind watching them again.

While I don't probably rate them as high as you they're very good films (something like 4/5 for the whole series). I've binge watched them twice so they're little blurred together but at least based on what I've given them on IMDb 2nd and 5th seem to have been my favorites.

I've read about half of the manga but haven't continued that in ages. Some of the stories are awesome but some are not and the quality of art seems to be very uneven (some look absolutely awesome and others almost like drafts).
I remember the art improving over time. The manga itself improves as it goes particularly the last 9 volumes where it stops being episodic completely. I recall Samurai Executioner being more consistently great overall though never matched the brilliance of Lone Wolf and Cubs later volumes.

The Lone Wolf and cub manga is my favorite work of fiction ever, and the films while not quite up to par imo are probably my favorite action films. That said ive only seen the first four. Two and four are probably my favorite of those while the third perhaps the weakest though the climax was glorious. What are yalls thoughts on the films?
I am a future fan i guess since i watched my share of Japanese movies.