What are you eating and/or drinking right now?

Tools    

I'm having coffee again. GIVE ME REP.

It's the same coffee, reheated in the microwave hours later because I just got back from softball. That is, to be sure, kinda gross, but I really want a bit more so I can power through it. I'm nothing if not resilient.

This omelet looks delightful. And so does that blue speckled frying pan. Maybe I should make one of these pans my next purchase, to replace my infuriating stainless steel pan.

Root beer is an American childhood staple. You get on that. I expect a report by end of week.
Which would explain why I have never had a root beer as I did not come to America until I was an adult. (At least in theory. )

Will find someplace to buy a root beer & report back.

Sounds like a half-baked idea to me. Pretty corny, if I'm honest; but shucks, I'll try it one day. If I run into any problems, mind if I husk you a few questions? Alright. Sorry for talking your ear off. I butter get going....
Nothing like [corn] frittering your time away writing daft posts.

It's the same coffee, reheated in the microwave hours later because I just got back from softball. That is, to be sure, kinda gross, but I really want a bit more so I can power through it.
Ugh, I will not drink coffee unless I see the darn stuff actually being made. Even at Dunkin I won’t drink it unless it’s totally freshly made.

I'm Anthony, a Frenchman in France.
I'm eating watermelon.

Corona (beer)

Sprite Zero Sugar
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I've just finished eating some cheese and herb pasta with some plant-based popcorn "chicken" with an oat milk coffee.