Nicholas Cage
Harrison Ford
Jim Carey
Julia Roberts
Angelina Jolie
Hugh Grant (cant stand him!)
Brad Pitt
Tom Cruise (only like him in top gun)
almost everyone on the planet HAS to hate Tom Cruise nowdays, and i really cant understand why all this bashing. He was great in Eyes Wide Shut, Magnolia, Jerry Maguire,Born on the 4th of July..hell he was even really good in Rain Man and especially Collateral which is his finest acting role to date...So i take it people hate him mostly about his personal life and choices than rather his acting...Wild guess there..He is a really talented actor IMO.
I agree with your other choices minus Harrison Ford and Jim Carrey (used to hate him but the guy can actually act..)...At least you included Hugh Grant on that list who i think is a pukable actor.

Banned from Hollywood.
George Clooney. And I can't believe I'm saying this, but he looks the same in every damn movie.

I am not sure about the fact that he looks same in every movie. He was terrific in goodnight and good luck and syriana...overall he's OK..not good and not bad either.

I'd imagine to get a lot of negative feedback from this answer but I think Bruce Willis is a tad overrated.
No, I completely agree. He's an awesome action star, and early on had a talent for comedy, in Moonlighting. But he can't really command a dramatic performance in my opinion.

No, I completely agree. He's an awesome action star, and early on had a talent for comedy, in Moonlighting. But he can't really command a dramatic performance in my opinion.
I agree with this except I have no idea what Moonlighting is.

Matthew McConnahay I think is overrated and really is only liked by so many because of his good looks.
Who do you think is rating Matthew highly, much less TOO highly? He hasn't been taken even a little bit seriously since, oh, I'd say A Time to Kill. And nobody was confusing his talent level for a young Brando even back then. Since that time he has become a joke, on and off screen, appearing in true crap and better know than any film role for playing his bongos while nude and stoned. How is being regulated to an industry punchline make him anything other than an annoying trivia note? Albeit one with well-sculpted abs.

So, again, who exactly do you think is overrating him? Critics? Audiences? The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences? High Times Magazine?
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
I hear ya Juno, but there is 1 special case -- you gotta check out Dazed and Confused. "Watch the leather man..." LOL

Matthew McConnahay I think is overrated and really is only liked by so many because of his good looks.

I disagree, I love Benny & Joon and Edward Scissorhands.
I love many of his films.

"Overrated" meaning his reputation exceeds his talents, for me 'certainly' but your entitled to your opinion Junbug.

I love many of his films.

"Overrated" meaning his reputation exceeds his talents, for me 'certainly' but your entitled to your opinion Junbug.
I don't think Depp was looked at in the same manner of actor back when he was doing What's Eating Gilbert Grape?, Benny & Joon and Edward Scissorhands. Which is why I feel he was an actor at the time who was growing into what he is today.

megan fox