Best TV show

Tools    

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
What does everyone think are the best tv shows out there. I think OZ and Boston Public are by far the best.

MovieForums Extra

Sienfeld is a classic, Simpsons, X-Files, Dharma and Greg...oh yeah, do you guys and gals watch Two Guys, A Girl and Pizza Place? I think it's pretty hilarious!

Radioactive Spider Blood
Simpsons is an obvious classic, I started watching "The Mole" that's a nice show. I have to say I love Family Feud, though.

"Chances are, if your parents didn't have any kids, then you won't either."

Radioactive Spider Blood
Let me re-phrase that: I love Family Feud on the Game Show Network with Richard Dawson. The new ones with Louie Anderson are dull. Even though Dawson kisses all the women and it takes up a lot of time, it's all part of the show.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
OH I forgot to add for my comedies, Seinfeld, Simpsons, Drew Carey, Unhappily Ever After and Friends. Fraiser is pretty good.

ER is a great show too.

Radioactive Spider Blood
"Whose Line Is It Anyway?" is another favorite. As you can tell, I have the tv on a whole lot. Probably just as much as the computer

It's a good thing I put them right next to each other.

The West Wing, Sex and the City, Simpsons, X-Files, Friends, ER, Just Shoot Me, Frasier, and JAG.

Movie-Fever.com | New! Movie Fever Forums

I have so many favorite tv shows its unreal:
Friends, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Sopranos, Malcolm in the Middle, Will And Grace (more the first two seasons than this one), Sex and the City, Simpsons, the Daily Show with Jon Stewart, and the one episode of Ed I've caught this season. . . .

Is there any doubt?

XENA, the WARRIOR PRINCESS!!!

Dear Xena! Since thy untimely Fate (Cancellation!)
My task has been to Meditate
On Thee, On thee; Thou art the Book,
The Really Tall Goddess on which I look!

Otherwise, I like WHOSE LINE IS IT ANYWAY? (The American version; British stand-up comics are crap, especially that greasy Slattery fellow) and STAR TREK: THE NEXT GENERATION (when it was still around).

X-FILES used to be great (particularly those sad GOLEM and Polydactile Nepthalim episodes). It can be good again, but Mulder has GOT TO STOP RETURNING like Douglas MacArthur! And Scully must simply stop tearing up like a leaky faucet!

Seinfeld, The Simpsons, Frasier, and Friends.

Wanna make out?
That knitting show on PBS and Blue's Clues.