RIP Johnny Crawford

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I saw his face on the "trending" and knew it was probably death, but I held hope that it was "Rifleman" related. For the last year, I have watched "The Rifleman" every single night before going to bed.

Awww. that's sad...I wasn't a hug fan of the show, but I've seen a few episodes and I thought Johnny was very good. It's strange that he never really could get a career going after The Rifleman...I do remember him starring in 1973 film called The Naked Ape and never saw him in anything after that. RIP

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Awww. that's sad...I wasn't a hug fan of the show, but I've seen a few episodes and I thought Johnny was very good. It's strange that he never really could get a career going after The Rifleman...I do remember him starring in 1973 film called The Naked Ape and never saw him in anything after that. RIP

I just saw the last episode two days ago, and he played guitar and sang to the song, "Greensleeves" and learned today he had a career singing, even released an album.

I heard from others today who met him and it seemed like he was the character from the show. Nice guy.

Geez, I don't think I missed an episode of The Rifleman on Tuesday nights for its first 4 seasons. By '62 I was off to college. Crawford was good in his role. I heard from a few actors that Chuck Connors was a stone pr*ck.

Crawford was a year and a half younger than I... ouch.