The Movie Forums Top 100 of All-Time Refresh

→ in
Tools    

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
When it comes to sorting those list...I'm glad to hear that at least we're all in the same boat
The 25 I wanted was easier to compile than I thought. There were only 41 films that I truly gave thought to including.

That being said, I still haven't sorted these 25 out.

The 25 I wanted was easier to compile than I thought. There were only 41 films that I truly gave thought to including.

That being said, I still haven't sorted these 25 out.
When I finally got down to 25, I could NOT sort them! I mean I stared and stared at my list and I couldn't figure out how to do it. So...I typed out #1, because I always knew what movie that would be. Then for the rest of the list I used my mouse like an Ouija board and just 'felt' my way to ordering the list. It was like the movies told me where they wanted to go.

I tell ya it felt good to get the list done

Everytime I feel the order is good, I notice a movie or two just feels out of place and needs to be higher or lower. That's where I'm at.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Sent! (to Yoda by mistake who scolded me like Queen Elizabeth II with a naughty PM)

Bring it on!

Unregistered User
Everytime I feel the order is good, I notice a movie or two just feels out of place and needs to be higher or lower. That's where I'm at.

I don't think you will ever feel any happier though, certainly that's where I'm at. Will never be satisfied with the order but just gonna have to plough on.

That's me finished. Hard work as expected. Definitely deserve a beer after that!
Careful that beer doesn't make you wake in fright though Sam

Sent mine. I would be lying if I didn't say there was a bit of strategic placement. Mostly played it straight though, with my only self imposed limitation being only one film per director.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I had my list narrowed down to about 30 movies, but I've been watching some movies that I thought had the potential to make my list, and now it's back up to 38.

Sent in my list. It's very hastily done, I've certainly forgotten something, and I didn't rewatch a single film for this. In other words, it's a lazy man's list but it's better than nothing.

I was looking at the decade lists and from what I've seen I'm most pleased with how the millennium list ended up. But I thought the 90s list seemed iffy.

Sent in my list. It's very hastily done, I've certainly forgotten something, and I didn't rewatch a single film for this. In other words, it's a lazy man's list but it's better than nothing.
I had said that I'd watch stuff to prep for my list...But I ended up not watching a single movie. As it turned out I already had to cut a bunch of 5/5 movies from my list.

Maybe next countdown I'll watch a bunch of movies, (depending on what the next countdown is?)