East Asia Corner

Tools    

^zen kawaism ^_^

oh public figure, be smart at the time like this please...

It’s April Fools’ Day, So a K-Pop Star Pulled a Coronavirus Prank

what an a-hole.

*not only that he just appeared in NHK Utacon yesterday, he also dueted with iku-chan onstage o.@

what an AAA-hole.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Hey, @resopamenic and @Captain Steel, check out my favourite J-pop track!!!

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I swear to God, another girl says she likes me because I'm tall, and I'm dumping her on the spot
Why, you dont prefer a girl has that preference on you?

It's fine if me being tall is one of the things that initially draw her to me, but if she likes me (only) because I'm tall, in other words only likes my looks, I don't see the point.

but you re handsome, white, with pair blue eyes, tall, muscular, whit...
should we call that reverse-objectification? lol

dont worry, there is nothing except a mild idealization. like her had said: there something else missing...

Well, at least you got white and tall right. And handsome, but that's up to every girl. :P
Hay handsome.. Where are you going? May i buy you coffe or something.. Cuit cuit

Hay handsome.. Where are you going? May i buy you coffe or something.. Cuit cuit

That was adorable.

You deserve an Ichiko song now:

And a Tenniscoats one, too:

May their soothing, mellow voices enrich your day and keep you warm during cold winds of life.