What's the one movie you wish you could see in theaters?

Tools    

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
for me it'd be anything from the Man with No Name Trilogy, any of them work the music would have been amaaazing on the big screen

also sorry if this has already been made, not sure what to type into the search bar to see if there already is one and i know how touchy you guys are about that....

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Mine would have to be The Terminator, T2, Psycho (Hitchcocks ofcourse) Friday 13th. Thats all I can think of at the mo.

Nice idea Rice!

you only get one n3wt! ha

mine would be Star Wars of course!
i did see the special edition in theatres. weeee!

I have seen many classics that pre-date my regular cinema-going experience (starting in the late 1970s), everything from Lawrence of Arabia and Casablanca to Throne of Blood and Singin' in the Rain to McCabe & Mrs. Miller and Strangers on a Train and dozens of others.

As for a favorite I've never seen theatrically but would love to, I suppose I'd have to put Orson Welles' Chimes at Midnight at the top of the list.

*and with the exception of the original Friday the 13th, I've seen all of the movies listed so far at a theatre. So nanny-nanny boo-boo.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Hard choice... but I think it would be really cool to see The Haunting (1963) on the big screen...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I would have to pick Sergei Bondarchuk's 8+ hour epic of War and Peace which contains some of the most visually-spectacular scenes ever filmed, as well as several intensely-personal scenes and some haunting folk music used to propel the tale.

War
&feature=related

"Peace"
&annotation_id=annotation_976580&feature=iv

I would have to pick Sergei Bondarchuk's 8+ hour epic of War and Peace which contains some of the most visually-spectacular scenes ever filmed, as well as several intensely-personal scenes and some haunting folk music used to propel the tale.

War
&feature=related

"Peace"
&annotation_id=annotation_976580&feature=iv
I even read that this is the most expensive film in history of film,500million dollars-take that Spiderman 3

Anyway a movie on the big screen hmmm probably any of the Alien trilogy(I've seen the 4th part on cinema)

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
One movie? Hard choice. Alright I'll go with Puppet Master 3. Its got lots of noise and power. Well the whole series has power. This one just came to mind as a best choice.

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
One movie? Hard choice. Alright I'll go with Puppet Master 3. Its got lots of noise and power. Well the whole series has power. This one just came to mind as a best choice.
Geez, who'da thunk it!? For me, I think it would be The Wizard of Oz, odd yes I know, but that's just what I want to see. I know there's a lot of other big films to see, but that's just the first one that came to my head.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

2001: A Space Odyssey, A Clockwork Orange, and Blade Runner.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?

Ya, you would have been too young for the rerelease in '97 Lennon, too bad. The first movie I ever saw in a theater was Return of the Jedi in the summer of '83, one of my earlier memories.

Even though it contains no action (as in explosions, car chases, etc.) at all, I would love to see 12 Angry Men--my favorite movie of all time--on the big screen. It would be awe-inspiring for me to see Juror #8 and the others work their magic in the theater in that comfortable, unique environment.

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100

Just one? Oh man. Erm... I'd love to see Citizen Kane and Laurence Of Arabia on a big screen, but as it's one of my favourite films ever, I'd have to pick...

Jaws

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Great choice! That's the greatest audience participation film I've ever seen; at least one that wasn't completely canned a la The Rocky Horror Picture Show. Don't shoot me, but I saw Jaws 25 times at the theatre in 1975.