Name The Actor

Tools    

No clue

Primarily a television actor, he has had recurring roles on Code R, Knots landing, and McKeever and the Colonel. He also appeared in the films One on One and More American Grafitti

It's impressionist Rich Little.

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

OMG, that is Rich Little! Where the hell has he been...I haven't seen him in anything since he plated Johnny Carson in the HBO movie The Late Shift.

Anyway, here's a new one:

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

I don't know the actor's name, but he played Vinny (one of Felix and Oscar's poker buddies) on "The Odd Couple" and one of the other doctors on "The Bob Newhart Show".

He did play Vinny on The Odd Couple and played Dr. Bernie Tupperman on tHE bOB Newhart Show, but this game is name the actor, not his resume. The actor's name is Larry Gelman. Here's another one: